Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSmyrU

08-04-2012

I just got a one day ban for going to eat dinner. I'm sorry I DO have a life outside of this game, and can't guarantee that I have 30-90 minutes to set aside to a GAME. I understand that this course of action is there to prevent people from always rage quitting or chronically going afk. But, what about people who actually have lives?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

mad

iSmyrU

08-04-2012

Indeed, I am, it's slightly annoying because I do enjoy the game, and follow all the rules. But, I do not sit down to solitude every time I play this game. I sit down because I enjoy the game itself.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

You got banned for being bad.

Don't know if you have time to play>don't queue for a game. You ruin others games.

iSmyrU

08-04-2012

It's not even the 1 hour penalty ban, it's a full day ban. For just going to eat dinner.

Axil

08-04-2012

then dont queue up when dinners almost done

iSmyrU

08-04-2012

I queue'ed up when dinner wasn't even close to started... 40 mins in dinner was done, went to eat left afk so I didn't have to quit and get banned, but idle kick. Then, 1 day ban. Not for being bad. But, for, like I said, having a life.

Shadeykris

08-04-2012

You don't get a ban for a single offense of any kind.

Either stop queuing up a game right before dinner, or instead:
1. Accept the fact that the other people on your team are gonna get pissed off when you completely waste their time, and so might report you.
2. Run and grab dinner when you're dead. Stuff food into your face while you play.

iSmyrU

08-04-2012

See, I understand this, but one: I don't die that often in 3v3 (I play VERY reserved as to NOT feed the enemy team, and two I value my time with my family. If I want to put aside 30-40 to minutes with them after they've cooked an entire meal for me I don't expect to get penialized for that. But, what ever, just turns me off the game for a while. I agree with the intent of the "LeaverBuster" but I don't like Riot Games pessimistic approach to appealing a ban.

Axil

08-04-2012

ok
no one here cares
send in a ticket thisisnt the right place for this ****