Manamune on Kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brassherald

09-11-2010

Now, I was wondering if anyone has tried this out yet, and if so, how did it work. It seems to really be something worth looking into for her. Would grant mana, AD and AP, pretty much important stats for the Archangel.

The only issue I can see is having to bump something else early for it, since Nashor's Tooth and Guinsoo's Rageblade are, from what I've seen (though I could be wrong), nearly required for a successful Kayle build.

So, TL : DR Is Manamune an item to look into for Kayle's early game?

Xianio

09-11-2010

I've used it and I think it's pretty good. You'll have higher damage then the attack speed build. I've also tried getting both Manamune and Archangel on Kayle - that was a bit of a flop. You end up with like 200+ in each but it's to costly and crushes any attack speed.

Hetoquis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

in all honesty i think it'll be op...because it's cheap, has very similar stats to archangel's and has a greater feedback result. It's another item that i think all ppl have to do is stack it and they'll have freakishly high damage

Brassherald

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
I've used it and I think it's pretty good. You'll have higher damage then the attack speed build. I've also tried getting both Manamune and Archangel on Kayle - that was a bit of a flop. You end up with like 200+ in each but it's to costly and crushes any attack speed.
Well, I was thinking of an order like Manamune, then boots, then Guinsoo's, then Nashor's tooth, since I use AS marks on Kayle the Nashor's can take a lower priority. And her CDs with runes are still fairly low before Nashor's. Think I'll try this build today, may report on it later if anyone even cares to find out how it goes.

Hetoquis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

makes me want to play kayle

Nightlynx

09-11-2010

I had manamune and Archangel. Yes I know the mp thingy doesnt stack, but the increase in MP increases both AP and AD. Along with Kayle's Passive, this results in a boost for bot AD and AP again. Pretty useful, I would say... Gets me to 150 AD and 130 AP at around lvl 10

Quintessence

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetoquis View Post
in all honesty i think it'll be op...because it's cheap, has very similar stats to archangel's and has a greater feedback result. It's another item that i think all ppl have to do is stack it and they'll have freakishly high damage
it is a unique passive

Brassherald

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetoquis View Post
makes me want to play kayle
I recommend it actually, she is loads of fun to play as and considered one of the top tier champions in the game.

Brassherald

09-11-2010

So, used manamune just now, and the lack of AS and how late you end up getting either Rageblade or the CDR of Nashor's impedes the way I play her, maybe after those two it will work better, and, yes, I know that this is considered an Early game item, but maybe it can wait, since you really don't start pumping out damage until you have both Nashor's and Guinsoo's in my build.