Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need Brand tips!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hushpuppi3

08-04-2012

hey I'm pretty much a noob, but I've been playing Brand for a little while on Twisted Treeline and I've been doing ok... problem is I think I might be using him incorrectly! I've gotten a few extra tips from people I know that are really good at the game, but I think they're getting tired of me asking all the time... so I came here to ask for some tips on what items to build...

what build should I use for AP Brand?

Axil

Recruiter

08-04-2012

Max r > e > w > q
Boots > double doran > rylais/deathcap

wzthegreat

08-04-2012

This is what I build: Boots of Sorcery, Rod of Ages, Deathcap, Void Staff, Abyssal's Scepter (situational), I actually never build Doran's unless I am way behind, sometimes I get Chalice since I like use skills to farm/harass. Sometimes I don't, but last item will likely be Deathfire Grasp... Maybe before Abyssal's if needed

Roman

08-04-2012

just play malphite u would be a lot more useful to the team and do more dmg