New child champion idea @morello or any other riot dev team member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

This is my idea for this child character

Psychotic
As for a passive, I haven't thought too much in-depth about it yet. but something along the line of a psychic energy/rage meter:
after getting hit by (x) amount of damage his next ability acts as if increased by 20ap (or ad) depending on the ability the ult could swing either way (this could also have a leveling effect on it so level 1 it starts as 10(ap or ad based on ability) and caps at say 50)

there would be a timer of say 5-8 seconds of not taking damage before the effect falls off and has to start over again (much like how Malphite's shield recharges).

Metaphysical Elixir
Q: a heal that is based off of current health
cooldown 16/14/12/10/8
takes 3/4/5/6/7% of your current health and heal the target for the same amount (+.22 ap)

EMP Jolt
W: a small 360 degree aoe push (away) centered on the caster
300 effect radius with a push of 425 units
cool down 20/18/16/14/12
damage would be 50/85/125/170/210 (+.17 ad)

Mental Liberation
E: a targeted reduction in crowd control for a set amount of time
cooldown 17 seconds; durration 2sec
reduction of crowd control is by 5/9/13/17/21% (+1% per 50ap)
durration of this ability increased by (+1.5sec per 45ad)

Transmundane Relocation
R (ult): a link between you and your target
cooldown 120/100/ 85
10/15/20% of ad and/or ap (whichever is higher for the target) be TRANSFERED (temporarily taken from you and given to) an ally for 5/7/10 seconds
additionally; your target takes 3/6/9% reduced damage while linked, and you take damage equal to the amount reduced

Personality Ideas: wisdom of the elderly, and the body and mind of an 8 year old (male or female) who's well mannered and very well tempered; but when made mad, turns into a ball of furious psycic energy. S/He has lived for nearly 100 years or so but has never grown mentaly because of a lack of social interations. S/He has always learned to be polite from upbringing, and realizing that being nice to people keeps them alive (if s/he gets angry, her/his powers get to be uncontrolable and ends up killing them). I think it would also be a cool little tid bit if this champ would be mildy and very subtly insane.

The thought also crossed my mind to have this support be melee, it seems to go well with the abilities set out for this champ.

thanks for listening to my idea everyone, Reaganomics and i have been conversing back and forth about different ideas and this is what our compromise has come to. If riot is up to the challenge To make the hybrid support like champ, it would be pretty epic

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

Based on the descussion in a previous thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=morello+child

Reaganomics

08-04-2012

Bumping this because I like the idea and was around when he thought of this, but I do say it should be in the "Suggest a champion" section of the game.

I like the idea of an AD/AP scaling support champ. Makes a support who can use wriggles without getting flamed.

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

is there a suggest a champ? i didn't see it

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

bump bump RIOT LOOK AT IT NAO PLEASE

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

im also going to bump this whenever i can just so the dev team can have a look at it, i wish there was a way to tag a dev team member so they would get it in an inbox or something so that the idea ACTUALLY got to them in a reasonable time frame

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

bump

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

There's a champion concept forum, but the champions to be produced are decided months in advance... Even if they liked this, it would easily be next year before you saw him.

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

thats perfectly fine by me, i dont see myself not playing this game for that long. anyways could you link the forum stated? i would greatly appreciate it

Brettapod