Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hsuanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2012

yeah, you got darius top and there, you got 3 of your champion and unless your teamates are real retarded/blind, you will have at least 1 ranged character, use that character to counterlane darius and there you go.

mindlessplaya

08-05-2012

i completly agree hes is very op but i think thats only because of his ultimate. i think he should be changed so if he does get a kill that he does not get it back right away but it goes on cooldown like most other champions. this will make him much more like other champions that are not op.

SCR0TUM SLAYER

08-05-2012

olaf is a hell of a counter because his ult buffs his armor and MR, but more importantly removes stacks of hemorrhagic fever. Once those are removed Darius's ult really doesnt do a game changing type of damage. And for the rest of the team, pop a quicksilver hash to remove the stacks.

KrobbleGoo

08-05-2012

In 3v3 he is insanely op because if he builds tanky you need the full 5 team to take the monster down. Your best bet is to pick garen, riot doesnt give a **** about 3v3 and refuse to fix it.

Jalkan

08-05-2012

jax counters darius

MERKtheFREEK

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCR0TUM SLAYER View Post
olaf is a hell of a counter because his ult buffs his armor and MR, but more importantly removes stacks of hemorrhagic fever. Once those are removed Darius's ult really doesnt do a game changing type of damage. And for the rest of the team, pop a quicksilver hash to remove the stacks.
Not going to pick olaf every game for the slight chance of a darius, but thats for the info, didnt know that.

M0NSTERS

08-06-2012

Just roll yorick and lane vs Darius and that lane is a win.

Infinite sustain (with manamune) and range harass he can't even cs or touch u.
I've never had problems vs a darius in lane.

Or... Just get someone with sustain, kite, constant harass, and range. Everything Darius doesn't have.

MERKtheFREEK

08-08-2012

Bump.

T1LLEY

08-10-2012

counter with gankplank, he's a good counter for darius, but then again he counters everyone, especially with his w which removes all debuffs including suppresses

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

"i cant counter an easily counterable/noob stomp champ he must be op " - MERKtheFREEK