10 reasons why i play league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiggly Johnson

08-04-2012

for one, it brings great honor to my family. it itself is an honorable act, that at the end of the day makes my parents children spouse brothers and sisters and friends proud of me.

for two, it increases my life skills. So many other things I can be doing that increase my life skills 1/1000000th the amount league of legends does. This is why I do league of legends instead of those things.

for three, after playing league of legends i observe myself, am i growing stronger in character or is it dwindling? I can safely say my character has flourished instead of diminished, as a result of playing league of legends. This keeps me coming back for more.

for four, league of legends is worth it. sacrificing other things just so I can indulging in having fun, is worth it. eating nothing but candy and living off of candy is worth it as long as it tastes good, i like to apply this same theory to the word "fun".

for six, i am a man full of pride and slothism. League of legends is an outlet that makes doing these things seem "funner" than normal.

for seven, the game has illuminati images in it, and i am an avid supporter of the illuminati's agenda for world domination.

for eight, the game has occultism as it's theme. I too am an avid supporter of occultic things.

for nine, psychologically if you raise a person in the way he should go, when he is older he will not depart from it. Simply cause how his brain is very habbit forming, and gets wired based on what he was previously thinking. I keep playing league of legends cause I consciously want my brain to get wired this way, and for me to not depart from it later on. I don't want to quit league of legends, so i will make sure my brain gets wired to keep playing so I can force my self to keep playing.

for ten, I am good looking and I want to make the most of my good looks and sit stashed away in some room in front of a monitor for countless hours, to make the most of my good looks.

Thirsty

08-04-2012

Nice try 2/10 is all I can give

Koala

08-04-2012

Who even does this with their spare time?
This is basically an essay about nothing.

Slotted Pig

08-04-2012

Your grammar is atrocious.

Awetfloor

08-04-2012

anyone else notice he skipped five?

Tarics Undies

08-04-2012

10 reasons I play

1. Taric
2. Has
3. A
4. Big
5. Willy
6. And
7. I
8. Love
9. It
10. Mmmmmm

Jiggly Johnson

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarics Undies View Post
10 reasons I play

1. Taric
2. Has
3. A
4. Big
5. Willy
6. And
7. I
8. Love
9. It
10. Mmmmmm
good one.

Jiggly Johnson

08-04-2012

u mad? u mad that my parents kids brothers and sisters are very proud of me, about the time i spend on league of legends? you mad that people outside my family look up to us with respect?

megamanzero2

08-04-2012

Nah we're not mad. You must be korean!

Jiggly Johnson

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanzero2 View Post
Nah we're not mad. You must be korean!
It don't matter what race I am.