Different Download Mirror?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAce

11-10-2009

When i click the download button on this site's download page, nothing happens. I've tried resetting my computer and numerous other things, nothing seems to be working. I've been able to download it from fileplanet.com but that was an EU version. If anyone knows where else i can download the US version it would be greatly appreciated.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-10-2009

Try this one. It's the one I used and it stuck through the launch of the game, so it might still work for you.

TheAce

11-10-2009

That ones not working for me either, any others? It seems to be a problem with this site.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-10-2009

It works for me.. Hrm. Try it in a different browser or clear your cache?

TheAce

11-10-2009

Tried Internet Explorer (using firefox now ) and clearing the cache, still not working. When i click the link it opens a new tab but doesnt load anything.

Frozt

The Council

11-10-2009

Have you tried copy/pasting this link and putting it into a new tab? If that doesn't work.. I really don't see what it would be aside from either a popup blocker or firewall. O.o

http://hwcdn.net/h2f4b5v4/cds/instal.../LOL_Setup.exe

Right-click, properties, copy-paste link in there

TheAce

11-10-2009

Yeah I've tried that as well, I don't have any firewalls up and windows firewall is off.

Frozt

The Council

11-10-2009

What OS are you running on? And when you say "doesn't load anything" does it show an error message or is it just an unresponsive window?

TheAce

11-10-2009

windows XP, and its an uresponsive window

Frozt

The Council

11-10-2009

Does this happen with other downloads or does it strictly occur on links from this website? I know you mentioned you got the european version from fileplanet, but has this happened before?