Even though I play anivia a lot one of the only people that give me trouble solo lane is kat. Mainly because she has the ability to teleport and evade every single combo no matter how good I lead my Q. As well as teleport out of my R instantly. She can get close real fast which scares the **** out of casters. Then press R. Ok now thats the main problem... her R. A lot of my teammates say for me to stun her before she kills us all. the problem is, in team fights, she teleports to a complete unexpected place to use R. I have to pull out Q, aim at kass since she teleported to who knew it was gonna be there, and then fire a very slow moving Q before she kills us all (and that is when an annoying trynd or singed isn't charging at me). Gee sounds easy. Seems to me all I can do is buy MR no?
I was also called a noob which made me a little sad, because I'm level 30 and been playing this game for a while. But if we don't make mistakes we never learn anything no? So that is why I'm asking this.
Anyone can give me anditional tips that be great thanks in advance
ok, so not to be mean, but i main katarina. and one of the hardest people to mid vs is aniv.
so, now that i got the mean part outta the way let me tell you whatcha need to do.
1. watch what the first skill she gets is, if it is her bouncing blades becareful, always have 2 minions between you and her target untill she starts leveling it(which should be her priority till level 6. your stun is going to be your key, you say she cant be hit, but that is only becuase you are being either too passive, or predictable. remember she can only shunpo to either friendly or hostile enimies, and unless she is going for an outright kill she WILL NOT shunpo onto you. this means watching the minion line and forcing her off of it. once that is done, you have more burst then her. from there zone her. dont auto attack however tempting it might be to farm, just last hit. if you have been playing aniv for as long as you said you should know how to kill enimies with one hit. this will keep her from getting any exp or gold, you jsut out farm/level her to win, if she rushes in stun/ice spike her(i dont know the name of anivs skills jsut know in that order will most likly take 25-50% of her life) and she will run.
2. remember she has long CD so if you see her use one skill wait 1-2 seconds, then aproach. she will be hesitaint to commit to a fight and you can either push her off the lane or deal serious damage. her auto attacks are as weak as yours. so if she cant hit you with her skills, she will run. force a miss, there is nothng you can do about shunpo if she is commited, but you can out range her bouncing blades. just wait for her to shunpo, stun and run icelance as you retreat and you got your combo while she only got 1/2 of hers
3. dont let her farm. she is highly relient on her items, her skills scale well with items, so the base damage on her skills is fairly low. yours should be roughly double the damage making you a scary force in the start, but once she can start wittleing you down your ****ed, hit her hard and fast, be relentless. her only advantage over you is that she does nto require mana, which means if she can outlast you she can win. DONT LET HER. if you commit to casting a spell, make sure it hits.
4. your ulti is useless vs her. yes it is damage, but the amount of mana it costs to use it wont be worth it. if you plan on useing an alty make sure she is stunned inside of it, or her shunpo is on CD otherwise she will just shunpo out.
5. her ulti, there is nothing you can do to stop it, yes you can stun her, but that is it. if you can tell where she is going to go to ulti be prepaired, otherwise jsut run away, it has a short range, and it is usually more proactive to flash out of it vs trying to stun. but this also depends on the cercumstances.
anyone with an offensive blink really gives me trouble with anivia is aswell, i dont see why any kat would have a problem facing anivia. the second you throw the iceball(still dont know the name even tho i play anivia a lot lol) she shunpos over it at you then opens up on you while you throw a non combo flashfrost or whatever. good gps are also a pain because they just get out of the stun/debuff right away so i can't combo.
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.