Cho was always a viable top/jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Although these tweaks are nice, and welcomed, he was always a viable top/jungle.

It's just sad that it takes a super awesome skin to help people realize that a champion is viable in a certain situation. (It certainly worked on Ezreal without him getting any buffs, he was always a viable AD carry)

Edit: P.S. I still like Dino-Cho more.

jollyv

08-04-2012

gentleman cho ftw!

WhoopsiGoldburg

08-04-2012

most champions that have become fotm had no major changes when they started getting popular. Usually some high elo streamer does well and everyone else follows suit.

The Almighty Rud

08-04-2012

Cho was my first buy and he is still great in my books. Keep him quiet in a PVP and before they know it your in their base.

CranberrySauce

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyv View Post
gentleman cho ftw!
i like this guy!!! i love cho jungle, but does anyone else get all kinds of bull**** from there team in lobby for picking him, noone thx he can jungle???

dc talk fan

08-04-2012

Jungle Cho is great. Solo top works in some cases too, these buffs are great though. I thought he was awesome before. One of my best junglers. His sustain is amazing, decent ganks if you have exhaust and can land your Qs. Really strong late game. Excellent AP tank in my book.

AlphariusRising

08-04-2012

The tweaks are technically buffs, but they're more quality of life changes.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Robo-Cho is just going to LOOK more terrifying as he stomps along the top lane, but I'm always running in fear from Cho.