[IP Boosts] Actually there's about 12000 left. (Free Code Here)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Alienware actually tends to "Turn off" code giveaways, and offer the prizes at a later date with the remaining codes.

I know this is a fact because i was watching the code numbers closely, and over an hour it decreased from 16000 to about 13000 codes left. Then within about 5 minutes it went from 13000 to 0. Considering Alienware's servers couldn't even handle 1000 people trying to connect over 20 minutes, i highly doubt the servers could handle 13000 in only 5.

So as it stands there are about 12000 left, and all you have to do is WAIT for them to re-open the code giveaway. Chances are they do this to increase the amount of people who have a chance to get the code, and to draw out the publicity from it. Possibly it was on a timer, or the system just realized it was getting a ton of "Fake" entries just for the code, a safety shutdown kinda thing.

Remember that Cho'gath giveaway was active for weeks, i'm sure if you missed this one and you keep an eye out you will be quite able to get your free IP boost. The site even says "If you missed it, try checking back later when we get more". All it would take is a little bit of dedication (bookmark the giveaway site and check back http://www.alienwarearena.com/).

To be nice i also happen to have an extra un-used code that anyone can have. If you're the first one to read this and react to it, then congrats on a 4 day IP boost.

XKHQAMXD2WG3HFCE

(Remember the first person to respond to this thread most likely got it, make sure you downvote them with all the anger you can muster, even if they lie and say they didn't. Soulcollector Got it! Downvote him!)

And anyone who's angry because some people got 10-20 codes and you got none?

Come at me bro

SoulCollector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2010

Meh, im fine.

I purchase RP to support riot.

GBolt 0

09-10-2010

I got it.
EDIT: Read two posts below.

HackTheGibson

Recruiter

09-11-2010

What's the site? I actually didn't know about this.

HGT Lancelen

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulCollector View Post
Meh, im fine.

I purchase RP to support riot.
DAMMIT, Then why the code didnt work for me!? liar!

GBolt 0

09-11-2010

Apparently not.

Sarpati

09-11-2010

Heh, there were 2 views and 1 reply when I checked the thread. Clearly the person that got the code didn't waste their time typing up a reply and simply redeemed it.

RedCarmine

09-11-2010

Taking multiple codes is a **** move bro.

HGT Lancelen

09-11-2010

the site is here
http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-boost/
but it say 0 key left =((((((.

I'm sure these give away are legit though, I got my chogath nightmare from alienware before.

Kama Toki

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackTheGibson View Post
What's the site? I actually didn't know about this.
http://www.alienwarearena.com/