Considering ideas for Kayle builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Currently I love Kayle, a lot. I play her often but I could possibly play her better. I've kind of given up asking people in game as the response I usually get is 'She sucks, don't play her'.

The way I used to build her up, is after getting the boots go for Trinity Force, then Aegis of the Legion, then move speed / attack speed items ( usually just filling the last 3 spots with Zeal, which also gives a nice critical hit bonus )

What I like about this build is the fact that once you get near endgame her attack speed and movement speed is so high, that champions don't really have a chance to run away from her.

I've also tried builds that are entirely movement, attack speed, critical hit. So the point She's easiest the fastest character on the map, and critting constantly.The biggest downside to this build is early game, you really don't do much damage at all, and endgame you are kind of squishier then even some of the mages.

Overall I find these builds work great for taking down turrets and inhibitors fast to move closer to enemy nexus, and by late game can get a large number of kills. ( I usually get most of my kills in late game, with the enemies escaping me or killing me early on )

So in closing, while I like these builds, I'm wondering if there may be a minor adjustment that could be made to make them better. I'm not really looking for a complete rebuild, unless people think that my choices are truely that bad. I want to thank you all in advance for taking the time to help me out.

Narvuntien

09-22-2012

Well I play her many different ways.

but my general build is
Zerks, Zeal, Bloodthirster or Black cleaver, Phantom Dancer, the other AD item.. then play her kind of like an AD caster.

If I am going to tanky method I like Forzen mallet instead of the AD item.

I have to try out Guinsoons see if I can fit into a build.

I don't like Trinity force so expensive.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Well I play her many different ways.

but my general build is
Zerks, Zeal, Bloodthirster or Black cleaver, Phantom Dancer, the other AD item.. then play her kind of like an AD caster.

If I am going to tanky method I like Forzen mallet instead of the AD item.

I have to try out Guinsoons see if I can fit into a build.

I don't like Trinity force so expensive.

Yeah, that is my biggest issue with Trinity Force as well, all the various bonuses it gives is nice and help out in many ways, but it takes so long to save up enough money, by the time I get it, I find myself sometimes pondering if I still need it.

Magus Crow

09-22-2012

I tend to play Kayle as more of a wierd ADC / Bruiser hybrid thing than anything else. Start boots + 3 pots and move into double doran's, vamp sceptre and Zerker's. Then I typically start building a Cleaver followed by a Wit's End follow those up with a BT then my choice of Frozen Heart, Randuin's or GA with Frozen Mallet coming in last.

ZeroQuest96

09-22-2012

I play Kayle kinda like an adc/caster/offtank. Now keep in mind I play her more solo top than anything.
First I start boots and pots, on my first back I build into a fiendish codex. On my second back I build into the stinger and normally complete my nashor's tooth. Then I get my zerkers. Then I build a sheen for the proc. After that I typically get a BF sword or finish the triforce. Then I build into an I-Edge. Then I'll either get a warmog's or a FoN. And finally I try to get either a black cleaver or a hextech since her E procs the spellvamp and the lifesteal. Keep in mind my build requires a ton of gold and farm to get.

lastchancexi

09-22-2012

Standard Kayle right now is pure AD Carry, Doran's Blades into IE/PD. Doesn't really have a spammable spell to abuse Tri-Force. She's an auto attacking champion who can really dish the damage safely with E, so yeah, pure AD Carry.

MuhGeeSher

09-22-2012

I build Kayle differently but it depends on what I wanna build lol.
1) Standard AD build, Infinity, Phantoms, etc.
2) On hit - Malady, Nashors Tooth, Wits End, Madreds, Bloodthirster.
3) AS - Rageblage, Phantom, Either Bloodthirster or Black Cleaver, situational item, situational item.
I don't like getting Trinity on her - it seems to take forever to build and doesn't help me enough... ( Yes, I've tried it before ). Unless you're like super fed, it'll seem like forever to get Trinity.
I personally like rushing any Attack Speed on Kayle. It makes so so much better. ( Of course double dorans is a good thing as well )

Taran McDohl

09-22-2012

Berserker Greaves
Malady(move to Trinity if the game is really long)
wits end
Madred
BT(move to IE if the game is really long)
PD
So many people call this a troll build....but...
I win 9 out of 10 games with this build.
It adds an insane amount of damage to your E. Also raises your MR and lowers the champs MR at the same time.
Add in the attack speed..and the AD items at the end. and you hit for almost 1400 damage a second at lvl 18 with your full build.
Keep on calling it a troll build...but im going to keep on winning.

Cerulean Laser

09-23-2012

The Best Build for Kayle the Judicator that I know of is:

Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Malady
Aegis of the Legion
Trinity Force
Nashor's Tooth

With the Summoner Spells of: Flash and Exhaust.

SgtSarros

09-23-2012

I am definitely going to give some of these a tree. I do notice phantom dancer and black cleaver in many of these suggestions., though I noticed someone else goes heavy into speed as well. i'll have to see which of these works best for me. Thank you all for the suggestions so far