Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

plz stop playing teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

11-01-2012

Teemo always rushes five Warmogs, Frozen Mallet, and four Phantom Dancers. Duh.

But seriously, Teemo is incredibly viable in both top and mid lanes. People just don't know how to play him... he is a squisy champ, but he's sustained damage, not burst. People aren't used to that. Basically, you can just never fight fair with him and have to harass heavy early game. Be tricky. He's one of my best champs.. And yes, he trolls so hard! Hahaha

futuresight23

11-01-2012

Why Teemo is not built as an ADC.

1. AD does not scale with any of his abilities besides his passive which isn't the most reliable in the world.
2. He has short range which makes him vulnerable to harassment from champs like Ashe, Varus, Caitlyn, Ezreal.
3. His blind while effective against autoattacking is not effective against most casted skills like Graves's Buckshot, Sivir's Q, and every one of Ezreal and Corki's offensive abilities.
4. The Teemo global taunt works better when there is a carry there to take advantage. Not when Teemo is required to be the carry himself.

first time Vayne

11-01-2012

Quote:
Sam Is Whoa:
There are better champs for shutting down malph and darius that actually help later in the game. Like rumble, morde, yorick,.

Teemos problem is hes only a counter pick lane phase. He cant really do much of anything else because of his short range unless you have good team play AND communication for flanking.

Then communicate and make a good team in selection (yes, it is possible even in solo queue -- I never have problems because I know how to satiate trolls), and then communicate for flanking. Sounds like your problem isn't the squirrel... It's communication.

His blind and ult and mad damage when built decently contribute so much to the late game. Holy mess how do you believe he doesn't contribute? You people obviously don't play with good Teemos very often. They can be hard to find, admittedly, but all this rage discourages us from showing our stuff when we have the opportunity. You're missing out. :P

EQSemg

11-08-2012

lol teemo its an OP champ just to many noobs trying to use him

MugenNightmare

11-08-2012

I've been doing on-hit Teemo bot lane.

He's better top...I've been doing wrong haven't I?

Though Ive run a 4:1 win:lose ratio with him bot, but he's better top huh...

lWaveRider l

03-20-2014

lol