plz stop playing teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumbles

08-04-2012

My friend and I (we run adc+support) love when it's adc teemo. Teemo is just so squishy he can't handle harass and he gets instagibbed with no hard escapes. His MS boost doesn't mean anything when he's slowed by Graves' Smokescreen, then stunned by Taric, and bursted to 0.

FraggingBard

08-04-2012

He doesn't really work as a support, he's too squishy to solo top, and he can't AP mid so the only Meta left to him is AD or Jungler. If you don't want him as your AD then he has to jungle, and if you don't want him as your jungler, then he's just another champion who's great at what they do but doesn't fit into this particular meta.

Like Karma or AP Soraka

ZOOTHAR

Recruiter

08-04-2012

Very few people know how to play a good Teemo and people should realize they can't play Teemo in an important match unless they are apart of the few who are pro with him.

xjheo

08-04-2012

read a teemo guide if you are really bad at teemo or you donīt know how he works well. And the game is highly affected by picks. If the enemy team have too much tank and your team are glass cannons, then expect a loss in the long run, but if your team have a good tanky jungle and support, then teemo is worth the risk if you know how to play him well. Teemo is not an AD carry, because his poison will be useless later on if you build him pure AD, so pick items that goes well with hes passive like malady and witīs end, then the rest are up to you. he is mostly a top laner who can shred shen into pieces and limiting his farm, spread shrooms for map control.

Stop playing teemo as a pure AD, well yes, but stop playing teemo in general is pointless.

AlphariusRising

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggingBard View Post
He doesn't really work as a support, he's too squishy to solo top, and he can't AP mid so the only Meta left to him is AD or Jungler. If you don't want him as your AD then he has to jungle, and if you don't want him as your jungler, then he's just another champion who's great at what they do but doesn't fit into this particular meta.

Like Karma or AP Soraka
Teemo is a hard counter to anyone who relies on autoattacks to do damage, which includes quite a few top laners, as well as the ability to do lots of damage to tanks as was mentioned earlier.

Furthermore, Teemos will often build tanky items, like wit's end, to make them look more like a bruiser than an ADC.

Jungling Evelynn

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippa88 View Post
its so funny when you see him disappear and you go "right he's there and thinks he's all stealth n ****"... then snare, tormented soil, soul shackle, dead.
One time on an invasion he went invisible when defending, I was singed, I saw him, we had our whole team on top of him, I poisoned him to death, lol.

TehSunDanceKid

08-25-2012

Ability Power Teemo bot lane with a Blitzcrank or an Alistar is a great way to run a kill lane. All Blitz or Ali has to do is push or pull the other carry into a shroom, which takes about half health away then you follow up with a Q and an Ignite. Great for a quick hit and run, which can cripple an enemy carry.

Urthclaw

08-25-2012

If you build Teemo as a pure AD carry with IE, PD, BT, Etc., then you are an idiot. Teemo has absolutely nothing that scales anything close to crit or AD. The only steroid he has is the AS boost (only 3 seconds) that is built into his passive. The only way to play Teemo is as an onhit bruise (Wit's End, Bloodrazor, Mallet, Etc.) or AP/AS (Nashor's, Malady, Etc AP.).

seredhras

08-25-2012

Even if Teemo is a good counter to some ADC and can run a good bottom lane does not mean he should be run as an AD Carry. His kit has no skills to help him be a lategame carry; he doesn't have a solid escape or any steroid (except the one in his passive which isn't the most reliable steroid ever and is short duration). In addition is range is quite low.

Basically Teemo could be a viable bottom lane pick but he is not a viable AD Carry. The meta is not the only way to play and certain meta team comps can be weak to teams which don't follow the meta to the letter.

Shadow Wolf 47

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddynickles View Post
I hate teemos they make me wanna quit lol. And people that play him as an adc are noobs. People get confused with his role in game his actual role is very unique its call a "troll".
Actually he has to share that type with Trundle....... ok seriously though I agree with you...ap is the way to gonot ad hahaha