HELP: How do you win 4v5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tragic Eyes

Recruiter

11-24-2011

Ok so very recently i have lost 2 ranked games as Morgana due to people who feed and then ragequit. In both of these games, I went 10/5/10-ish, but lost due to the fed enemy's inevitable late game pushing power.

In my LoL experience, my only 4v5 victories were:

1. Fiddlesticks, got 20 mejai stacks, out-drained kat ult, enemy team had ZERO MR and didnt cc me.
2. Blitzcrank: built super tanky AD, enemy team had ZERO armor. Power fist crit for 1k with an IE :O
3. Heimerdinger: enemy trynd, yi, and nocturne, some of the backdoor champs, NEVER tried to backdoor with their superior numbers

So, in all of these cases, I won because the enemy team was stupid as ****, not because we outplayed them 4 v 5.

My question: how can you win a 4v5 against competent people? Emphasis on COMPETENT.

Thank you in advance.

Tragic Eyes

Recruiter

11-24-2011

bump?

Lafwaag

11-24-2011

Lafwaag

11-24-2011

-

Novasight

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtle9 View Post
Ok so very recently i have lost 2 ranked games as Morgana due to people who feed and then ragequit. In both of these games, I went 10/5/10-ish, but lost due to the fed enemy's inevitable late game pushing power.

In my LoL experience, my only 4v5 victories were:

1. Fiddlesticks, got 20 mejai stacks, out-drained kat ult, enemy team had ZERO MR and didnt cc me.
2. Blitzcrank: built super tanky AD, enemy team had ZERO armor. Power fist crit for 1k with an IE :O
3. Heimerdinger: enemy trynd, yi, and nocturne, some of the backdoor champs, NEVER tried to backdoor with their superior numbers

So, in all of these cases, I won because the enemy team was stupid as ****, not because we outplayed them 4 v 5.

My question: how can you win a 4v5 against competent people? Emphasis on COMPETENT.

Thank you in advance.
You don't unless you can make up for a lost player

Kairno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

if they don't have a jungler, you can, but don't stagger into late game. if you can outlevel and outfarm them, don't waste the advantage, don't let them get farmed up.

that or push push push (not kidding) always push, 3 people on one side, 1 on the other, split push, backdoor, force fights when they're not all there, troll them, make them rage on their team mates, always focus on the same character, usually the squishy dps.

Arresal

Recruiter

03-20-2014

Basically ^. Make them fall on their faces.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

03-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arresal View Post
Basically ^. Make them fall on their faces.

Nice necro of a thread from late 2011