-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Chogath

08-09-2012

((Check two pages back my post
EDIT: 3 it put my post on the next page -.-))

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Avalynn sighs..."Want to find out?...."...she flicks her finger as a portal to bandle city opens...she stood up from the edge of the bed

TeoLeif

08-09-2012

Teo looks at the portal. He wasn't sure whether to search there for his friends, or go to Piltover and ask for aid. Glancing over at Ava, he asks, "Would... would you come with me? In case I need to go somewhere else? I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to use my arms and legs..."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Avalynn nods.."Okay if you want...."...she then held out her hand at Teo.."Shall we?..."

(i don't really know what happened in bandle city O___O)

Valorans Outlaw

08-09-2012

((Destroyed.))

TeoLeif

08-09-2012

Teo talks the hand, comforted with the thought of having company along. He gets up and steps through the portal, into...

The flaming wreckage of Bandle City. The sight of dead yordles covering the streets was horrifying. Teo falls to his knees, letting go of Ava. Tears well in his eyes and he grabs his throat with one hand, retching.

Dear Chogath

08-09-2012

Viktor's Laboratory

For days acolytes worked on Cho'gath but were no closer to solving the problem than before. That was until one of the newest converts from Bandle City arrived. Possessing an acumen in interplaner science that was without equal he was able to convince the team to house Cho'gath's processor inside artificially created veil. These new veil generators did nothing to the real world but completely suppressed void energy. After running a few million battle scenarios, often involving fluffy yordle creatures, they could safely say that all interaction with Cho'gath and the void had stopped.

The yordle who was responsible for the fix walked briskly over to Viktor with his mechanical ears twitching in anticipation.

"Cho'gath is finished Herald. We modified him with a few upgrades as well. We added expandable veil and kinetic barriers as well as an upgraded scanner complement. We also upped the yield of his main cannons. Fully charged we calculated them to have a yield of 20 megatons. Finally we coated him in a new magical resistant polymer and oiled all his joints. Your looking at a truly perfect machine of destruction!"

Lunari Fox

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Small sparks of energy start coming out of the machine parts of Dargon, but Dargon feel no pain.

"You are the definition of Death? YOU WILL BE DEATH AFTER THIS"

The sky begins to shine. A golden comet strikes Isidore destroying part of Ionia

"YOUR DARKNESS IS NOTHING AGAINST ME, BAASTARD!"

((Lol i cant say basta.rd))
Isidore get hit with full force by the meteor and strikes down. He tries to stand up but seems to have broken a limb.

"I-I will not giv-ugh ..."

He layed on the ground, agonising from the pain until one of the stars started shining on him. He suddenly heard a familiar voice saying

"Isidore, remember, never give up a fight, never back down, no matter how it seems difficult ! The stars are there to protect your faith and give you what you need ! Do this for your father, your mother, your brother and Irhala ! They are all watching you from up there and they are all giving you their strength"

Isidore grunted in pain as he started to stand up, the ground around him was trembling like a powerful earthquake as a crimson aura covered his body. His eyes had blaze in them as he released a deafening roar, he looked at Dargon.

"I had enough of your insolence fool ! You seem to think that my darkness is my power, but you forget that the souls of those who knew me and fallen are all around us watching us, those who have perished because of the crimson power want to see the last of their kind honoring them, they are watching me as I'm gonna send you to hell !"

He started releasing shouts as he wrapped his body with a crimson flame and charged again. He instantly dissapeared and re-appeared on top of Dargon continuing his charge. The crimson flame became stronger, the heat could be felt miles away and Isidore almost became like a moving black crimson sun, aiming to crush and burn the dragon's body and soul. He started roaring at the top of his lungs.

"dask vur opsola, myvish vur isthasy, ancestors, thesek wer ranprin vers! thesek lae jaci joins wer lyrik nebani persvek uoinota vur valignat mrith astahi ! wer shehad iejir ui wer iejir di nomenes svaust nurti l'grada marfedelom, nomenes svaust itova vur tekileka asta alikes! wux re vi neban ias thousands vur si geou xurwk thric kiworle ihk wux! "

moltingsoul

08-09-2012

Avalynn sighs....the sight was horrible but she retains her determined stare..."So...this is...what's left of Bandle city...."...she notices Teo's reaction...she quickly flick her finger as another portal engulf them teleporting them back to the room..."S..sorry for what happens there....".....

Kiang Li

08-09-2012

Viktor's Laboratory

"You," Aco-VI pointed at a Regiment Six Unit, pointing at the dead, fresh Yordle carcass as the nameless machine clamped it in his lifeless hands. "Give me that!" the Warrior-Acolyte ordered. He remembered the Nine-Tailed Fox in here, and also remembered that she was still living until the Machine Herald has done his augmentations. He did not have emotions for her, not at all, but Viktor would be at a terrible displeasure to see their soon-to-be weapon destroyed by their inferior flesh.

Without word or hesitation, the Reg-6 Unit gave the deceased Yordle to the mechanised man. He did not question his orders, but whatever was the purpose would have involved Viktor. It must either be that or a special liking to Yordles that the Reg-6 leader that he did not know. He would frown or narrow his eyes, but he had no face besides that null shade below his helm. He reached the carcass out to Aco-VI.

Aco-Vi caught the carcass by his left hand, and he walked towards where they kept the Kumiho, taking the suspicion of the Reg-6 unit with him, yet he noticed no trace of it.

Viktor's Laboratory - Ahri's prison

Aco-Vi unhesitatingly stabbed his bladed fingers into the Yordle's stomach. Twitches followed this stab as blood flowed like a floating waterfall of red from it. He pulled out the liver, an aphrodisiac that was like a good treat to Kumihos, and tossed the destroyed body aside, making it slide through the floor like a piece of oiled, hairy jelly. His face gave a pair of glows that depicted glaring, intimidating eyes, and hung the liver loose from its gall bladder, above the Kumiho, clamped in his fingers. Blood dripped over the Fox as the liver would present itself as a piece of fresh meat.