-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

08-03-2012

Understood Duchess. he said before running off after the army with lucas sitting on his shoulder

((Kind of wanting Lucas to defect and join the battlecast, possible Viktor?))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-03-2012

She eyes Annie , knowing fully that she probably wasn't joking about it, and answers.

"That's reassuring, You want to know what you can do? I have something very different in mind.."

A mage comes in, whispering into her ear, she slowly nods and smiles.

Just in time as well, the Guardian is prepped and ready for launch.

A portal opens, Karma stands in front of it, beckoning for Annie to join her.

"Come along, let me show you one of Ionia's secrets."

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-03-2012

EBONMAW REPORTING

Localitation: Ionia Mountains

Army:

- 2000 Draco Model V-BC/DRC: Ready
- 1500 Astorm Model V-BC/AIR: Cyrocore 90% ...Ready

Main objectives:

Udyr: Located
Zelos: Missing

Sentinel N-358 detected the presence of Annie Hastur

Detected the presence of strange energy

Waiting Order...

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-03-2012

(Gasp, your around here?! how can something that big be so ninja, you clever robot dragon... weapon.. thing... you.)

(Also, Annie, when you get on the Submarine, it departs for Piltover, the letter has been sent and they await for the ionians. However, your words come true, and hopefully Ebonmaw here will sink the submarine, you survive, and Udyr goes back to Ionia, regaining our strength while Irelia directs our forces (controlled by the thread creator) Karma will be captured.)

Ask the Herald

08-03-2012

{{ Sure, Lucas can be part of the Primary Aviatory Scouting Division.

Also, anyone else wanna be part of my army? Anyone viable? Are my fellow Zaunites on my side? }}

Kiang Li

08-03-2012

"Orders received. Heading to the Armoury and returning for briefing." Aco-VI stated before departing to the Armoury, marching to it and passing the intersection, where on the right was a large, wide hallway with an entire regiment of infantry ((?)) standing and waiting to depart to Bandle City, waiting for their Leader.

Armoury

Aco-VI opened the ironclad door and saw several weapons and armour, most that are designed only to suit a machine's power. He walked to the weapon end of the armoury to the Heavy Weapons section, and picked up a napalm streamer, or an acidic flamer in that matter, He took this to a table in the middle of the armoury and placed it there. He walked to the assault weapons section, and took a pistol that could fire like Viktor's Death Ray, only less powerful and can be fired in quick successions. He took this gun to the table and placed it with the mountable flamer. He ran for the armour section of the Armoury and took a large suit of armour that would act as a first layer of defence before his chassis could be reached. He connected several wires and steel brackets together, sounds of light clanking and clicking took the silence of the armoury away. Soon, he'd found three katanas, and a head-mounted targeting lens all mounted on his armour. His size was slightly larger, but he was different in colour and more powerfully protected. He also found extra wires, like thick hair, but they did not seem to function much except as devices of illumination.

Finding his way to the table, he found the napalm streamer and the Death Pistol. He carefully mounted the napalm streamer for that the safety or the Armoury would be in peril should the little dragon awake, but that was no problem to Aco-VI; his material has resistance to temperatures 120% of that of his weapon. The most it could do it destroy the illumination wires, which were not even close to being needed. He holstered the pistol and found a second pistol resting on the left forearm of his armour. A backup weapon, he considered.

Aco-VI took departure from the Armoury as soon as he finished arming himself.

Viktor

"Herald, I have been rearmed and standing by for further orders." Aco-VI stated.

Ms Annie Hastur

08-03-2012

Annie follows through the portal, eying the apparatuses and metallic workings around her.

"Is this an Airship...?"

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ You know, now that I think about it......

I have Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, Skarner, Anivia, Xerath, and Urgot as part of my forces.....As Battlecast machines.

This is beyond awesome. }}
((And perhaps even other champions. Can you imagine how terrifying a Battlecast Udyr or Mundo would be?))

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Katarina could still not beleive what had happened to the world. Noxus and Demacia. Zaun and Bandle City were all gone. Turned into the prime factories for the insedious Battlecast machines.

The assassin was lucky to have escaped Noxus when she had, and even Zaun when it had fallen to the might of the newly constructed Cho'gath.

Now she wandered the northern parts of Valoran, dodging machines sent out to find those who had so far escaped them. What were her daggers now compared to the hard steel constructs of Viktor's mechanical army? Useless... whats what.

The red-headed Noxian knew she needed to find newer weaponry, and the only place she could think of that could produce such weapons and still resisted the machines was a palce she only visited a few times.... Piltover. The former City of Progress.

Razie

08-03-2012

As razmig is about to approach the troops lucas suddenly speaks

I am sorry to say master, but i wont be joining you. infact, you wont be joining them either.

What do you mean pal-suddenly Lucas unleashes his telekinesis on Razmig, knocking him unconscious and bringing out his Avatar of war

Come, we have a world to help conquer. he said, as the pair headed off to Viktor's lab.

((Dun dun dunnn))