-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-06-2012

Blackheart come down with a smash, leaving a crater.

"Golems, your main target is Xerath...the floating one blasting magic. The idiot blurting his mouth explaining everything is Phantom and I am Blackheart."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

(( err Cata isn't a golem o.O ))

Continent nods....

Co: So it's the so called Magus Ascendant i will be facing....

Continent grins...the crack on both his arms glow blue like the energy that Xerath usually use...the energy starts to surround the blade of the sword aswell

Co: Let's see if he's as good as the story is...

Continent starts charging toward Xerath...he left a crack on the ground every time he step which energies starts to pour out from it and enhance the Undead army

Kiang Li

08-06-2012

"Roger that, Herald," Aco-VI acknowledged in the radio, "All units, we got our mission." he said. All of the units, the Evo soldiers, were all sentient, with Kiang Li having the most logic of them all. He had ordered them before to fly over Bandle City and drop napalm bombs, which would not affect them, but would most definitely turn the city of Yordles in to a hellish landscape, literally. They would all dive as soon as they saw half of the napalm bombs thrown in their fashion-- a grid of five metres from each bomb, the minimum incendiary distance between the grenades-- and fire their Death Ray Rifles in an inhumanly coordinated fashion, targeting and anticipating the path of each little creature, and firing at their poor souls. But some grenades merely hit the roofs or whatever blocked them from the sky, but there were few to stop them. As soon as they would land, they used their jetpacks to soften the landing, and land on their feet, and then they would bring slaughter to the little creatures, taking prisoners that would change their minds and throwing them, restrained in steel tethers, in to an unfortunate cafe that used to be property of a possible dead Yordle.

Kiang Li, or now known as Aco-VI, was the leader of this invasion. He was the first to set foot in the battlefield-city, and lifted up a brown, fuzzy Yordle by its skin and, without mercy, burned it alive atop of a flaming napalm hill, watching it as its skin peeled from its flesh and its mouth screamed in pleas of mercy, and its blood poured into the flames, but merely blackening as it was roasted. Soon, the fuzzy being twitched several times in its body's last attempt to escape, but the vice grip of the steelborne human was far too much to escape. He did not execute it, but he presented the body to the already-terrified citizens by throwing it on the ground, indicating that the Glorious Evolution has come.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Kyo stood deep in meditation, lost in her art. She would remain like this, completely out of it, until she finished linking herself with the dragon bones. Drayke flew around her protectively, keeping her safe.

((Going to sleep, be back in a bit))

Ask the Herald

08-06-2012

{{ That was brutal, Li.

I like it. }}

moltingsoul

08-06-2012

(( So...we're stuck like this?.... ))

Ask Galio

08-06-2012

(( Until I start writing my piece and introduce the Freljord front. I gotta go in a few minutes though. D: ))

Midnight Firefox

08-06-2012

(Ima reintroduce Ahri. Stay tuned.)

Dear Chogath

08-06-2012

Cho'gath rose from his self repair routine, his armor enforced now to withstand much higher physical forces and magic. He fired both of his hand cannons into the ground blowing himself upward and creating a sizable crater. Now taking no notice of the meager threats below him he slashed through a building making its top half tumble over into the streets below and continued towards the heart of Ionia, the Placidum. Soon it was in firing range with Cho'gath arming all of his weapons to blow the place sky high when he saw the Yordle from before on an adjacent street below him.

TARGET NOT ELIMINATED...
NOT ELIMINATED...
NOT ELIMINATED...

For some reason a deep hatred welled inside Cho'gath, unnatural for a machine. He had a flash of thought about how a yordle would always tease him and run away before being...

NOT ELIMINATED

He searched his files for the name of this yordle, the cause of this hatred, surely this could not be him?

NOT ELIMINATED

Then it came to him, not from his internal files but from his... memory?

ELIMINATE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Cho'gath yelled unarming his devices though seconds away from victory and charging for the yordle.

((He is mistaking Teo for Teemo))

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"Ebonmaw, bring the captive Karma directly to me. The circuit-breaker I installed in Anivia will allow her to reboot within five minutes, so prioritize your cargo and bring her to my laboratory."
UNDERSTOOD:

Ebonmaw proceeds to deliver cargo: Karma

((... O YES AND I FORGET ANNIE))
((Sorry for being late, i need sleep too))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARGON FORCES ARRIVED SUCCESSFULLY: IONIA

Mission: Caught Zelos alive

((Differences between Ebonmaw and Dargon:
Ebonmaw armor is of a similar color to BC Chogath but darker.
Dargon armor is green
Ebonmaw has better defense (armor is made of a "unknown metal"), Dargon is faster
Ebonmaw have some feelings to make desitions (command troops like Singed) / Dargon have no feelings, just folow istructions))

((Reff picture again(yes fast edit made in Paint))):