-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

Senior Member

08-03-2012

"Herald, I request access to the Armoury before we are sent to combat. My components require a ressuply, and I lack a projectile weapon." Aco-VI inquired his friend Herald, who he willingly identified as a friend, and he was happy to say that since he was rejected from being a bootlick to a warrior-companion by his side.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Karma sits back down, the audience emptying out, preparing for battle. She begins to talk strategies with her fellow champions, commanders and chief mages.

"Irelia, i leave you in charge of the homeland, as always, your performance has been exemplary, your willpower unmatched, i expect nothing less than total efficiency with our resources and troops."

Irelia nods her assent, leaving toward the barracks.

"Lee sin, i want you to find out if we have already been infiltrated, today's display has affirmed my fears."

Lee sin nods slowly before gracefully pushing in his chair and tightening his gauntlets. he stomps loudly on the ground, tracing the path before him, and he walks out to the woods.

She turns toward Zelos.

"Send a courier to Piltover, we need to reconvene with their leaders, we must combine our efforts."

Zelos slowly gets up, and uses a spell, disappearing before Karma, reappearing in his office. He begins to write a letter to the piltoveran government.
She looks around toward the remaining members.

"Udyr shall stay with me, i fear i may be a target for viktor's more shady associates. I will begin to organize the people at once."

She looks toward the mages before her.

"Prepare the Guardian for launch immediately."

The mages start to stutter about how their weren't ready, but karma silences them with a stern glare, they slowly nod in acceptance, leaving.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

08-03-2012

(Awhhh, i wanted to be in viktor's army , i rather just say that Ionia assists Piltover in all their efforts, so i can make a mechanized character, can i?)

(Just imagine a android karma O.o)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-03-2012

Viktor nods at Cho'Prime.

"Very well, then. Initiate primary objective: Seek and destroy any potential resistance."

He then looks to his comrade, and possibly close to a friend, Aco VI and nods his approval.

"You have full access to the the entirety of the Armoury and may take whatever you deem necessary with you. Your task is to lead the infantry to march on Bandle City."

Finally, he opened audiopathic communications with a certain augmented Zaunite dragon

"Ebonmaw, report."


{{ Yes, we have direct audio communications. Screw your letters and carrier pigeons. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

08-03-2012

(Curse you, and your advanced form of telecommunications via electrical conduct, thereby establishing a direct transmit signal to the host target therefore.... rambles on)

(I think ill go on the augmented side, If anything happens, assume that Ionia just manages to survive through perseverance, ill comment once in a while on champion activities, and other important events, this ok with you viktor?)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Annie quickens her pace, though soon realizes that probably won't be soon enough. She's never done this before, but needed to now more than ever. She just wished she'd practiced.

*Zhfwoomn*

She slams her head against the wall directly behind where Udyr and Karma were, about to let out a scream of pain, she silences herself with a hand and a spell so that they won't be deafened. She turns to them, holding her bleeding head. "I guess there's a bit of momentum that Kassadin compensates for. Or something. Would you like my assistance?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Karma quickly turns in surprise, relaxing a bit when she sees it's annie, but retains a bit of tension from the spook.

"It is good to see that you are well, Annie, you are most welcome to join any of our endeavors."

She frowns at the bleeding head, taking out one of her fans and chanting a healing mantra, slowly closing it.

"You need to be more careful, sometimes i worry for you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Razmig approaches the Duchess

Lady Karma, i refuse to see this world overrun by mechanical monsters. where can Lucas and i be used? he asked sternly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Karma puts her hands on the table, looking through some papers before answering.

"Someone of your talent and caliber would be more useful at the front lines, the army is already gathering near piltover, meet up with the others there."

She eyes him.

"Don't get killed, and good luck."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Annie stands, brushing off her dress. "Believe me, I'd be willing to help even if Cho'Gath's tribe hadn't been assimilated. But it's imperative I do now, Viktor threatens even the Void now with this Turnout."

She stands, stretching her now 16 year old form. "I worry more for you, Karma. Even the Void lords can't see into the future, but I feel something horrible awaits you." She smiles slightly. "Though, I thought the destruction of Valoran was a good idea once, so what do I know?" She giggles a bit. "Now, then, where do you want me? I'd much rather be here when the helicopters come than out with the forces going to assist Piltover."