-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

08-05-2012

Despir'Thoth/Annie stops. While her forces below continue to clash, she notes the shields haven't gone down at all.

And Idea springs to her head. With a bit of effort, she rips off one of her small mountain sized sub-island appendage ends and tossed it down, directly at the City.

(Would that do much?)

Ask the Herald

08-05-2012

As Viktor readied to fire the blackhole warhead, the barrier suddenly found itself being pressed upon by one of Despir'Thoth/Annie's limbs. However, all that did was cause the limb to, by being in contact with the Null Field, gradually dissolve into black dust that faded away to nothingness.

---

With coordination from his acolytes, the warhead's hanger door opened up above it, the location of which was directly below Despir'Thoth/Annie. Fortunately, she/it hadn't noticed yet, as the opening was so much smaller than her/it. However, the biggest things tended to come in small packages.

"Release the Blackhole Warhead." Viktor commanded.

And so it was that the rather moderately sized Weapon of Mass Devastation was activated, causing it to soar up through the opening and targeting the enormous Void Lord staying hopelessly directly above. Its speed was such that such a humongous being couldn't possibly dodge effectively, and so, when in range, the warhead detonated, creating a blackhole which rapidly grew to engulf the Void Lord...

{{ If Despir'Thoth/Annie can survive a blackhole being created right in front of her/it, then my forces are screwed. }}

Midnight Firefox

08-05-2012

(OP. I demand nerfs.)

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-05-2012

(Fool!, All black holes are entrances to the void! cackles maniacally*)

Midnight Firefox

08-05-2012

(^ this.)

Ms Annie Hastur

08-05-2012

The black hole was swallowed up by the one that Annie/Despir'Thoth carried in her womb(which I have mentioned a few times) in all of her forms, in her true form, though, it was much larger. Still, it had never swallowed up another Black hole before.

The Beast's face cringes in pain, and she begins to writhe in agony. She squirms and moves towards a Voidmouth that opened just in front of her. The rest of her forces also retreated into their own Escape Voidmouths. The area, heavily battered and scarred, was freed from one side of the conflict. Though, the ice acid around the city was still there, and was beginning to slowly warm back up.

That, and Despir'Thoth had just thrown three more of her island-hands at the shield. She knew they wouldn't penetrate it, but she wasn't counting on that. By forcing that last bunch of tension on the shield and defenses, she'd be diverting much of the city's power. The null magic field around TF and Brand would also likely be rendered unsustainable with all the repairs, freezing of the acid, and severely buckled shields and infrastructure damaged, not to mention his communications network and the bodies of all his men.

After such an assault, they'd need all they could, especially with the Acidic time bomb outside.

If Annie was going to be this crippled for now, she was to make sure her enemies would be too.

(Hot ****, did not see that coming. I would have died had I not had that contained black hole in her belly be part of her character from corruption day one)

Ms Annie Hastur

08-05-2012

Massive casualties on each side, both rendered cripple for a while. Nice one, enjoyed it :P

You're quite the strategy rp player.)

Ask chemist

08-05-2012

Quote:
{{ If Despir'Thoth/Annie can survive a blackhole being created right in front of her/it, then my forces are screwed. }}
((I don't think so, we can rip souls out and contain them.))

Ms Annie Hastur

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
((I don't think so, we can rip souls out and contain them.))
If I had stayed for a second one I would have died.)

Ask chemist

08-05-2012

((^.^ we are pretty much on a stalemate))