-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

08-03-2012

Deep within the confines of a vast laboratory that was built into the face of a cliff near Zaun, the Machine Herald stood and watched as his latest prospect finally awakened and booted up into full functionality. Although initially vehement at the Zaunite techmaturgist for the unpleasant abduction, it was rather clear that great caution was taken in installing the various upgrades through the Terror of the Void's enhanced form.

At Viktor's side, as a reminder of how much the Glorious Evolution could vary, was Aco VI. Though he was once an Ionian who had met with great misfortune at the hands of the Might of Demacia (ironically, the SECOND of such a victim who was rebuilt with Viktor's designs, the first being Urgot), the man formerly known as Kiang Li was now a paragon of steel perfection and a tribute to technological progress.

However, his foremost attention was upon his most recent design.

"V - BC / VXX - Cho - Prime, you have undergone extensive augmentation for the purposes of proving the superiority of machines. Where you were once a fearsome creature of the Void, you are now a prime model of pure techmaturgical power. Do you comprehend?"

{{ As I understand it, I've completely lost it to my augmentations and become a mad techmaturgist hell-bent on augmenting the entirety of Runeterra into a New World Order of hextech and machines?

I think I can dig it. }}

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

((Your time to shine, Karma.))

A hardened, professional soldier enters the Pladcidum silently. Amidst all the silent anticipation, he showed the elder a map. "We found this on a dead, supposed V-BC Evo Sergeant. They're coming."

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

(( Great to know Viktor. Just so you know, it's not that ASDIVNGA type of madness, just the one where they are normal otherwise for their beliefs.)

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

(( Oh....it's in the side of a Zaun cliff....great..Oh well ))

Ask the Herald

08-03-2012

{{ You know, now that I think about it......

I have Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, Skarner, Anivia, Xerath, and Urgot as part of my forces.....As Battlecast machines.

This is beyond awesome. }}

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

(( And an entire army.

And maybe many more. ))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Vice now looks for a way in, hoping to meet Viktor and ask him what he has created, that of course, if he doesn't see his creation first.

Dear Chogath

08-03-2012

"AFFIRMATIVE... NOW RUNNING DIAGNOSTIC"
Cho'gath revs both of his hand cannons, heating each barrel up and flexes his arms to test the blades attached to them. His chest expands and begins to glow white hot as the metal within heats up. The sound of grinding metal fills the room as the burning hot diamond edged blades in his chest begin to spin. Cho'gath moves his shoulders inadvertently knocking over scaffolding that was placed during his augmentation. The metal floor below him begins to bubble as the heat radiating from his chest increases, far beyond anything an organic can stand. Two giant subwoofers on his shoulders light up and unlatch to reveal missiles hidden underneath before closing again. "DIAGNOSTIC COMPLETE. THIS UNIT IS READY FOR ITS PRIMARY OBJECTIVE."

((I see Cho'gath being more of a soulless kind of robot as it would be the only way to suppress the influence of the void))

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ You know, now that I think about it......

I have Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, Skarner, Anivia, Xerath, and Urgot as part of my forces.....As Battlecast machines.

This is beyond awesome. }}
((And ME you need more airforce than anivia, and the zaunite dragon is a perfect option))

((Yes i dont have a skin because... well im a monster ))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-03-2012

The Audience and elders go silent as the map is passed around, particularly Irelia, who made note of the position they were in. She whispers to Karma , silently talking about possible strategies and agreements. Karma nods her assent, and rises before the hushed elders.

"We now have solid, substantial proof that these beings are undeniably hostile, do you accept our claims?"

Half of the opposing elders nodded, the other half silent and seething.

"We have reached an accord, Ionia shall oppose this menace along side piltover."

The 2 remaining opposing elders stood up and spoke their verdict.

"Then we shall no longer be your comrade, we will embrace the future."

With that being said, many in the audience stomp out seethingly, the opposing elders leave with them, traveling to viktor to partake in his glorious revolution. Karma shakes her head sadly.

"I will not force you to join us, i hope that in the near future, we do not meet as enemies. Farewell Jonde, and Hitsu.

She regains her determination, rising with the other Champions, the audience does the same.

"Ionia, now and forever, WE SHALL NOT FALTER!"

The champions clap, the audience roars in approval.