Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-16-2012

Phantom laughs as he flaps oth wing sending tidal waves from the sides of the ship.

"Their overlord will not allow it...I spoken to one of his trusted..."

((I have special plans for demons and angels towards the end of the rp...))

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Cataclysm stares at him confused...

Ca: What do you mean by Overlord?...and who are you even speaking with?...

Midnight Firefox

08-16-2012

The nine tailed fox paid little to no attention around her as she examined herself. She was thankful her proportions were perfectly same, as though this body had been moulded over her own. Still, it was true. Flesh reigned over steel and that would empower her beyond measure. Using a steel claw she reached up to touch the twin fox ears, now turned to a leathery compound, her metal body ignoring the heat of her fiery hair.*
Suddenly a cavity in her chest was opened up and after a few short moments a pulse of information rose into her brain before taking hold of her. Immediately a burst of purple, blurry energy enveloped Ahri and her appearance had changed. Orange hair, regular human form. A dark, shadowy looking dress worn only by someone like a witch. She could hear now aswell.. And she still held the orb, but before chancing self exploration she felt her voicebox reinstate into a tone of desperation; a plea of help; "I know where the Herald's men are traveling. I know their weaknesses and I can help you, however if you expect to win without mee.. Well.. I can only wish you a fraction of the luck you'll need.~" She purred. Naturally she could've done better.. But as a one sided conversation.. That was something she'd need to create on her own for that moment.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-16-2012

Phantom roared with laughter.

"An overlord is a demon who is a personal warrior of the big guy down there."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Cataclysm whistles

Ca: So...what exactly is Down there?...

Kiang Li

08-16-2012

As the Kumiho had offered her help, the Warrior-Acolyte commanded Asimov to stand behind him, with the others that looked at Ahri with no emotion. Aco-VI began to give her the briefing, just as the plug on the Mechanised Fox's shoulder kept on charging her with more mana, "You will come in the aid of our main Battlecast Dragon, Ebonmaw, in Piltover," he said, "You will be dropped off 14000 feet from the air, out of the compartment of one of our aircraft. Your last objectives after would be to deploy your anti-gravity system in order to float, and to assist Ebonmaw." he took an orb from a drawer, one that would enhance the power of his newly-evolved ally, and opened her chest-plate again, which looked like her clothing, but nothing was under it but an empty compartment that could fit the orb. This is power in his hands, being given to a new construct. But then there was a flaw; she could turn on them, but that was soon to be made impossible by the same orb. The Warrior-Acolyte pressed the orb, making a loud 'click!' as it fit comfortably into the compartments and restraints. He slammed it shut after the clicking stopped.

Such power, such immense power, and it was given to a newly-formed ally. It was a trust given, and a trust never to be broken by such programming that has been transfered into her Central Processing Unit.

"You will speak to me when you are ready to depart." Aco-VI stated as he turned to walk to former Herald's dais. "Ebonmaw, report." he said through the radio.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-16-2012

Phantom smiles as he leans on the railing of the ship.

"Something that I should know not you, hahaha........"

moltingsoul

08-16-2012

Cataclysm Chuckles...

Ca: Well i'll be ****ed.....So...any idea where the Magus ascendant location is....i still have to bring his soul back...

Cataclysm couldn't help but grin in anticipation of how happy she will be....

(P.S: he got a slight of personality disorder...so try not to get on his bad side XD..just saying...but he is 100% sane)

TheShadowOfChaos

08-16-2012

Phantom smiles.

"The bay outside Piltover and Zaun. First, come to my base for an operation....."

moltingsoul

08-16-2012

Cataclysm stares at him in confusion...

Ca: Operation?....