Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

08-15-2012

As Ahri felt her mind skitter over the edge of conscious thought, the gumiho murmured something to herself before finally feeling the darkness choke her senses, sending her under a spell of disorientation as feeling seeped from her nerves.
In most sleeps Ahri had, she'd dream. But in this there was no dream. It was an abyssal silence, a blindness, a total lockdown of her own mind. She had an internal notion that this tainting process was doing more to her than it should, but as for how much of it she was actually noticing, she wished only that it wasn't as severe as she felt it was going to be. After what seemed days upon days of absolute nothingness in her world, she could feel the anesthetic wearing off somewhat..

Yet, she felt a laziness. That feeling of wrong, of disruption in her own self seemed to have melted away like ice exposed to sunlight. her senses hadn't reconfigured.. Wait, configured? That wasn't a term she was used to. Irrespective of such protocols - Again? - Ahri continued to lay down blissfully unknowing of when her time was to come, the time she'd snatch up what remained of Valoran in her hand-held singularity - her orb.

(I imagine she'll wake up next post.)

Kiang Li

08-16-2012

One of the Evo soldiers, after loading the mechanised Kumiho with the blue blood of mana, has placed a defibrillator-like device above the illusionary Fox. But it was a full-steel defibrillator, unlike a conventional one, and it seemed to have many times the strength of such. It pressed the device against its breast and soon, the Kumiho would awake with no memory of the past, and unmatchable strength and energy. Yet she would remember one thing: The conclusion of the Bandle City invasion, and would be convinced that the Glorious Evolution had come to save her. She would also see a bucket of entrails and flesh, but she would not be able to identify such. And if she did, she would have no emotions of it at all. She had become an obedient machine of war and sorcery.

The Warrior-Acolyte sent commands into her CPU:

Command: Initiate
Command: Identify Self
Command: "Sentience On" = TRUE

Midnight Firefox

08-16-2012

(A wild Blue screen appeared!)

In her silent darkness, Ahri remained still and limp.. Then, her eyes flashed open as she peered about from side to side. Above her face floated a twisted remake of her soul stealing orb, complete with a number of features she'd never apply herself even if she could. Closing her eyes, she felt the orb pulse with power as the straps and buckles began to tear and pull towards it, unbinding her from the table as she sat up and glanced over her mechanized self in momentary silence. She looked.. Did she look different before? Something poked at her mind but nothing was solid enough to truly answer in the positive. Then a memory appeared before her.

She visioned herself in Bandle. More accurately, the fall of Bandle. But had agreed for the mechanization of her body, not only agreed but offered herself to the Glorious Evolution. She was selfish.. It didn't quite make sense, but with all her other memories non-existent it was hard to argue with that se knew nothing of, ironically enough. With a hiss she glanced aside to the one who'd changed her and eyed him over quietly, somewhat unsure what to actually say.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

wherever phantom is

Darkness flickers to life...as Cataclysm starts to form....he sighs staring at Phantom..."I hope you have a plan....because mine includes the destruction of this realm...."...he lets out a sigh...

Kiang Li

08-16-2012

It was an accomplishment, the outcome, and it was only less than a fraction of the Herald's goals, yet it was a remarkable step towards it. Asimov would motion the same way as he would speak, but the Mechanised Fox would not be able to hear through their current frequency. With a nod from the Warrior-Acolyte, who was proclaimed worthy of being in charge, the second most powerful acolyte opened a panel in her chest plate and the same commands were entered. He slammed it shut. Ahri, the Mechanised Kumiho, would obey the command and tell them her name, and would begin to speak like a sentient being, eager to help them in their cause, and her body would blend into a beautiful, black-dressed figure, all while her frequency has been adjusted to hear the others as well.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-16-2012

Phantom laughs as he faces Ca.

"Trust me.....they have seen only a fraction of my power...I have a plan..." Massive black angel wings start to form as clouds start to gather.....then black lightning is seen flashing..

Lunari Starfox

08-16-2012

Isidore remained on the damaged ship with Irhala. Irhala went to search for Eric but nobody have seen him since that portal that sucked in Karthus and Etiiok appeared. As soon as Irhala told the news to Isidore, the poor young man just fell on his knees as tears streamed down from his crimson eyes. He looked at her and said in a desperate tone.

"Please Irhala ! Don't say something you are not sure about ! He's surely here somewhere on the ship ..."

Irhala shook her head sideways, there is just no other possibility. She looked at him and tried to re-assure him that he'll be alright, but Isidore wouldn't listen to her.

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
You forget that my soul is locked away, where none may find it, your attack is pointless. If Death itself cannot take my soul, you are certainly incapable. Now I shall destroy you, as you have outlived your entertainment value.
Karthus begins casting Requiem, directed at Etiiok.
Etiiok cancel the Requiem using "Static Field", then, his blade change to void-element (like Kassadin blade)

((Dargon and Ebonmaw still fighting each other))

AskKarthus

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Etiiok cancel the Requiem using "Static Field", then, his blade change to void-element (like Kassadin blade)

((Dargon and Ebonmaw still fighting each other))
(( Silence OP ))

Karthus recoils at the static.
Maybe you haven't outlived your entertainment value yet. Unfortunately, I cannot play with a broken toy. Karthus says this while motioning towards Etiiok's missing hand. I suppose I shall throw you away now. Karthus now blasts Etiiok's head with Lay Waste.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Cataclysm chuckles

Ca: I understand...Well you haven't even see any part of my power yet either...

Cataclysm grins widely

Ca: Is there any functional portal you have?...Some of the Demon kings are wanting to desecrate this lands off those filthy machines....