Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

The damaged BC Galio and Ghost were with the Ancient of Ice for days talking about what has happened and their ideals. During that time, Galio also disabled parts of him in case Viktor noticed. It was a good sight for a machine and an augmented human to be so nice and not like the others. Then it all changed when the Evo troops found them and had launched an assault on the hiding place. The frosty colossus sent his sentinels of ice to flank and attack.....then he faced the girl and Galio.

"You two come with me if you want to live...I will lead you to a safe passage to the Shadow Isles to link up with "him".

The two shook their heads as they followed Arcticus through a massive blizzard...both the ancient and machine were fine, but Ghost was not as she slowly started to freeze. However, she didn't say a word as she did not want to worry Galio, but he knew........As the frozen shoreline came closer, Ghost smiled at the ship in the distance before falling upon the snow. In front of the ship was a figure of darkness.

"Galio pick her up and head for the ship...I will reclaim what is mine....."

The two boarded the ship, passing Phantom himself. Then with a order......the ship soon disappeared, to reappear just miles from the Shadow Isles. Galio had lost nothing from the trek, but the same can't be said for Ghost who had suffered frostbite in the remaining flesh, she had. Phantom watch as Galio scanned her over and spoke.

"My friend....she will be fine..as for you there is one thing I will ask of you. Since your soul is still intact...I hope....you will have a chance to redeem yourself once more by joining the Shadow Legion........plus I see you already got rid of parts that would've been troublesome....."

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

Quote:
Dear Chogath:
(( Cho'gath is in pieces at the middle of the bay between Piltover and Zaun from a megaton explosion after battling a Void Lord. Bandle City is being evacuated by Ziggs. Teemo is assumed dead. Tristana, Fang and Kane are helping Ziggs evacuate the 500+ yordle survivors. Kane is searching for scientists to aid in the development of a way to reverse Viktors augmentation procedure. It is being developed by Zilean and using Chrono magic to remove augmentations))

{{ I just read this again and noticed that particular part.

Really? So you guys are just going to make something to magically retcon the augmentation of so many powerful beings?

Seems kinda cheap, if you ask me, but then....I'm also curious. If it works for those augmented by Viktor, then could it also reverse his own augmentation? }}

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

((An ironic "death" for the machine leader.))

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
((An ironic "death" for the machine leader.))

{{ Huh? What? Are you talking about the one Kiang Li wrote?

Cuz it's not Viktor's official demise. }}

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

((I see what you did there...like at the end of movies where the dead villain isn't the real one.))

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
((I see what you did there...like at the end of movies where the dead villain isn't the real one.))

{{ Well, yeah. Honestly, I haven't completely quit from this RP. I like it, actually. It gave me the chance to be a slightly more tyrannical Viktor.

But I just needed to cooldown from all the action. I'm just taking a beak. His TRUE defeat has yet to come. }}

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

((I want to have like a final colossus battle between the Void lord, a giant Viktor, a giant Phantom, etc.))

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
((I want to have like a final colossus battle between the Void lord, a giant Viktor, a giant Phantom, etc.))

{{ Viktor: "I must summon........THE HERALD ZORD!"

*Insert epic Power Rangers music here while a giant mechanical Viktor robot rises from the Guardian's Sea* }}

Midnight Firefox

08-15-2012

(The armor sounds cool 8D)

Razie

08-15-2012

(( Go go Battlecast rangers. doo doo doo do.))