-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

08-04-2012

((She needs human souls to become human. Which is her main goal but ehhh. BTW my super undead army is steadily marching for Viktor's base.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Chogath

Senior Member

08-04-2012

The roof of Viktors lab opened up as a giant lift slowly lifted Cho'gath out into the open. As he slowly rose Cho'gath ran one last check of his systems.

TARGET: IONIA
MISSION: REMOVE ABILITY TO RESIST
PREJUDICE SET TO MAXIMUM


Once he had fully risen from the bowels of Viktors laboratory Cho'gath rampaged into the ocean sinking fast and turning some water into steam as his hot metal form touched the water. Cho'gath began walking on the ocean floor towards the unsuspecting islanders.

(( MECHA GODZILLA opps sorry and you have an undead army how trolol? You might want to ask the DM for advice because having a army for no reason outside of what the DM posted for us to use is a big no no and I would not touch that with a ten foot pole.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

08-04-2012

(Fear not Irelia shall not falter!)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
"Come then, dragon, lets see how your metal fares against the fires of the void!"
INITIATING SCAN:

Annie Hastur/ Void Form

BATTLE SYSTEMS READY

The zaunite dragon launches a blast of draconian green fire, while his tail starts to charge a deadly laser

"SURRENDER NOW, YOUR VOID FIRE IS POWERLESS AGAINST ME"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Chogath

Senior Member

08-04-2012

((Pulsefire Ezreal will save everyone GO MEGAMAN))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

08-04-2012

((pulsefire ezreal where?!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

08-04-2012

Karma watches the ensuing conflict with growing unease. She opens a hatch, revealing an array of levers. Karma deftly manipulates 5 in a row, causing the ship to rumble with an unknown force.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

08-04-2012

(I think for now I'll play her a scavenger and you guys can "Mold" her future." :3)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
((pulsefire ezreal where?!))
(( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2435177 ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-04-2012

"Oh?" Annie's maw contorts into a toothy sneer. She wips her arm at him, and her tentacle fingers extend, the barbed ends careening for him in a wide area, so even if he dodged them all, he'd still be between a couple. If they landed, she'd begin to heat up the metal in his hide, attempting to outright melt him. If they went around him and were dodged, she'd ignite the Oxygen in the air around him.

If by any chance he managed to both dodge them and not get stuck between them, she would fire off a gout of black fire after him.