-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

08-04-2012

The Submarine glided through the water towards Piltover. She had half a mind to check by Blue flame islands, but that wasn't the objective right now. The behemoth of a ship swam silently north a bit, attempting to Avoid Zaun as much as possible.

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"Ebonmaw, keep constant surveillance on them. If they decide to seek assistance from Piltover, which I am certain they will, then engage and intercept them."
EBONMAW REPORTING:

Unknown Submarine leaving Ionia - Destination: Piltover

CHASE INITIATED.

The machine dragon starts a high speed chase in the direction to the submarine, the rest of the Airforces still in posision waiting order

Ms Annie Hastur

08-04-2012

A tiny blip awakes Annie from her awestruck near-slumber.

She tosses down tibbers, and pulls the submarine to the surface, keeping it moving. "Tibbers, Keep us moving. Do not land at Piltover or elsewhere until I return."

A hatch on the top soon opens, and Annie steps out. She jumps upwards through the slag shield, landing on it's outer Surface. "Well, can't go back in until I'm done..." She turns her attention to the Oncoming Dragon. She wish she knew it'd been Ebonmaw. She shoulda brought backup. She'll need to mention to karma to fix the radar to compensate for more... Volatile bogies.

As Annie stares on, her body begins to change, taking on it's Voidborne state. "Come then, dragon, lets see how your metal fares against the fires of the void!"

(EDIT!
I've already described the three scorpion tailed, black hole pregnant, slimy black fur with tentacle clawed hands thing. I won't do it again unless someone asks.)

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-04-2012

(Viktor, she will go undergo augmentation , ill arrive chained and you begin the conversion.)

Ms Annie Hastur

08-04-2012

I thought you were gonna have Karma be kidnapped and converted?)

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-04-2012

(Yes, karma will be kidnapped and converted , sorry spelling mistake.)

Midnight Firefox

08-04-2012

(So whit, just post and play or is there some sorta application form?)

TheShadowOfChaos

08-04-2012

((Go for it.))

Midnight Firefox

08-04-2012

(I will once I figure out a side xD. I could go with Ahri's obsession for humanity turning her towards Viktor for "Ascenscion". That's a viable view. Or I could make her resistance. I dunno which would work better though.)

Razie

08-04-2012

The avatars sits down patiently waiting for orders while Lucas follows Viktor

Razmig awakens to find Lucas and his inner Avatar gone, not knowing what to do he finishes his journey to the Ionian troops and waits with them for further orders

((Also tricky for Ahri, she wants to be human, but does she want the dangers that are coming with it now? personally i would say she joins the resistance, but if captured and given the choice she would join the battlecast))