Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askhexplosive

08-09-2012

Ruined Bandle City Outskirts

It takes some time before Ziggs and his crew reach Bandle City's ruins, their presence only visible under the darkness of night by the swaying dots of their luminous green goggles. One of the bombsyordles quickly goes ahead and scouts the area, then signals to the others who follow. Ziggs adjusts the night vision on his goggles, his stomach turning a bit when the carnage comes into focus, and the scent of death burns in his nostrils.

"Look at this...Bandle City...feels like a bad dream. Maybe Rumble was right all along...I feel like such an idiot. If we hadn't leant our technology to the humans, would this have happened?"

He turns as he hears one of his followers crying into his mask's respirator, the yordle breaking down at the sight of his home in ruins. The others hide their emotions well behind their masks, but it's clear that the entire party is shaken by what they see here. Still, Ziggs has a mission to fulfill. He moves through the bloodied streets with his troupe, quickly tracking down a few smaller battlecast machines that lay scattered around the fields.

"Hnn...Viktor sure knows how to build 'em. This is all we're gonna get, but it'll have to do. All of you split up and find as many of these as you can. Run a scan and then send back to base. Be thorough. We want as much data as we can get. I'm not hangin' around here for too long. One hour max..."

Ziggs cracks his knuckles, the corners of his mouth drooping.

"...then we blow this entire place to smithereens. I want nothin' left but a smoking crater and sweet memories."

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade X35 View Post
"My father was the one who protected our world ! That's why they murdered him ! He protected everyone from beasts like you !"
Before dying the dragon said: "One Day, these foolish humans that you protect, will destroy this world..."

The dragon dies not knowing that day had arrived

The dragon corpse turns in gold

((Ionia team has slain the Dragon ((+190 gold?))))

Dear Chogath

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Caverns under Bandle City

"Not recently. I'd tell ya where I last saw 'em, but I don't think I totally trust ya yet." Fang's eyes narrow, a look which might come off as threatening.

"Fair enough. Tell you what you show me where you last saw other people and I'll show you the exit to these winding caverns."
Kane said as he lowered his arms to his sides and offered his hand downward to the yordle.

"Kane is the name and yours?"

TheShadowOfChaos

08-09-2012

((Lol, you know the part where the humans will destroy the world fits with the post I made with line "The Mortal World has been abandoned......" Obviously you know what beings abandoned the physical world.))

TeoLeif

08-09-2012

"We don't need no help. But if it's ok with Tristy here, I guess there ain't no problem tellin' you. Is there any objection, Trist?" Fang turns to Tristana, keeping Kanes in the corner of his field of vision.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piltover HQ

Teo was now wandering aimlessly. He had no clue where he was going. The only thing he could hope for other than finding the person in charge, however, was that Ziggs would head his warning. He couldn't bear for any survivors to be harmed, and he didn't know if any of the remaining robots were still operational.

Ask the Megling

08-09-2012

"I have no problem with it at all."
Tristana turns to Fang, speaking in a hushed tone to keep Kane from hearing.
"I'd prefer to walk behind him, okay?"

Lunari Starfox

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Before dying the dragon said: "One Day, these foolish humans that you protect, will destroy this world..."

The dragon dies not knowing that day had arrived
Outer side of the Ionian city

Isidore crumbled on the ground, his breathing was heavy as the pain kept on going in his body. He let out a few words after the dragon's death

"And we'll be here to stop them if w-we m-must ..."

Irhala came closer to her brother as they both morphed back to their human form. He stayed sitting on the ground holding his broken leg as she kneeled down and said

"Our parent's will be proud. You showed through will and determination. Here let me help you"

She extended her hand and grabbed his, as soon as they stood up, Eric appeared. He ran towards them and held Isidore saying

"Hey ! Are you alright ? Oh man we have to get back to the HQ !"

Isidore let out his last words before losing consciouness

"Take his body, w-we m-might nee-need it ... *sigh*"

Ionia Headquarters

They all walked back to the HQ and went to the undergrounds where they kept Isidore in the medical departement for the healing process. Eric let out a sigh and looked at Irhala smiling as they went up to the offices.

"I'm glad you came to help your brother ..."

Irhala nodded without showing a smile or anything and said

"I did what I had to do ... I won't let anyone hurt us. And don't ask me how I survived the assault in Demacia ... It's a long story that I can't even remember most of it ..."

ColossusCrusher

08-09-2012

In the medical quarters, Cassiopeia finally stirred, "Where am I? Did I get to Ionia?" she asked to nobody in particular.

TeoLeif

08-09-2012

Fang nods, making his way over to Kanes. "Alright. I'll lead the way. Tristy here is gonna follow behind ya. The name's Fang by the way." He grabs Kane's wrist and starts walking back in the direction he'd come from.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-09-2012

A dark elite walks up the Cass.

"We found you on the beach and got you here in one piece. As for how you got here, well that's up to your memory."