Inside Design: Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mdynasty926

08-03-2012

I like how people are talking about the lore and stuff in a bad way >.>

I read it and I think it's very interesting but yes, I STILL WANT TO PLAY HER SO BAD. I have my IP saved up and ready to go haha.

Corrupted HER0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

just release the **** champion

grimfangzero

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
^ People above me are the reason why Riot doesn't put efforts into lore anymore.
i think they do put some effort into the lore still (clearly by the long conversation that we just read) but i just think that people don't appreciate that they don't just make amazing champs in a amazing game, but also put a story behind each champ and giving them a reason to be in the game and not just going "new champ, done" it adds new aspects into this game which is why i believe LoL is much better then any other online game that i have ever played.

seslers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Jesus Christ!
So much BS...One champ u make and so much fuss about it!!!
this jus some kinda weird way to delay the release or (deal wid some probs)!!!

bteck

08-03-2012

Very nice insight!

Pteor

08-03-2012

I'm so thoroughly impressed with the work put into this champion. I've been playing for a couple of months, since just after Darius' release or so. I've seen a handful of champions come, and this one has really been a blast to read about. Such a deep thought process went into her, with the story as her base. It really makes me want to play her, because she has been worked on so hard. Thank you Riot, for showing us this kind of material.

Holyyangel

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Bancroft View Post
"lol how cool would it be to make another female champion that wears practical armor that does not feature a push up bra?"
Pretty shallow if you ask me. It is the practical arts, game art included, that can have the biggest impact on the twisted perception of what a body is. Why would you NOT want to break the mold?
She looks like she'll be fun but every female champion beyond this point deserves to be fully clothed and padded. Sejuani was a stretch but I can deal with that back story.
I'm about to be so over LoL if the next female champ is another Zyra.
You must be a girl lol

Sanovah

08-03-2012

Love how none of the questions regarding the direction of the q were answered in the AMA and completely avoided here

Machine Herald

08-03-2012

Love the depth you're going into with her lore. Do this more, please?

AmbushWhite

08-03-2012

Just release herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr