TF ADC? Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhihao

05-04-2014

Honestly he has a stun and a slow, his E gives him attack speed, his ult lets him split push or give vision in fights. Is he even playable as adc?

He would much better be a mage i know but honestly his kit doesn't seem too horrible for an adc.

Serious question, no troll.

Radec the Havoc

05-04-2014

TF ADC used to be a thing before it got nerfed. Regardless, anything is viable as long as you can make it work.

However, he gets outclassed by other champions. His AA range is lackluster compared to a lot of other ADCs. He also lacks the harass that a lot of other ADCs have. Sure he has his Q, but that won't do much damage without AP.

I still see it from time to time, but usually he'd be with a support that initiated and allowed them to chain their stuns (Leona, Annie, etc).

LazyNationEnt

05-05-2014

TF is a way better ap mid especially since mid laners tend to roam more than ad carry's and his ult is a tp move and since the lich bane is an ap item and essential on tf if you max w first and his abilities scale off ap. It is possible and used to be somewhat popular but if you want to play adc I suggest someone like Vayne, Caitlyn, or Lucian.

HydraRecipe

05-05-2014

3 wins no losses adc tf have to land your stuns or its not good hes a way better adc than apc imo

FoxtrotUCK

05-05-2014

AD annie is better.

Dreyst

05-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotUCK View Post
AD annie is better.
... Such a thing even exists?!

SeCKS Egai

05-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radec the Havoc View Post
TF ADC used to be a thing before it got nerfed. Regardless, anything is viable as long as you can make it work.

However, he gets outclassed by other champions. His AA range is lackluster compared to a lot of other ADCs. He also lacks the harass that a lot of other ADCs have. Sure he has his Q, but that won't do much damage without AP.

I still see it from time to time, but usually he'd be with a support that initiated and allowed them to chain their stuns (Leona, Annie, etc).
Yep, there was a time where he was an adc - wouldn't use him that way now tho, especially with Cait and Lucian such common picks.

MicKretz

05-06-2014

the ones i saw on the field never amounted to much...so never game it a 2nd thought....i took it as a free win

Echo5kw

05-06-2014

gotta know tf inside and out, and have a team that can dish out damage to make up for some of what you lack, much like taking ashe as an ADC.

ADC annie is actually strong...if odd. Her AA range is HUGE, and using her q to last hit (even as ad) lets you build up the stun and keep mana up there. it's gimmicky, but can work really well.

GotYer6

05-08-2014

I use ADC TF on Dominion and I love it!!! LichBane-Vamp Scepter-Runaan. best thing to do is get the attack bonus from his e and a stuncard and just whip those cards back and forth!