Zyra bans...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathlos

08-03-2012

Nerf her by giving her eves old passive. done balance changes.

ShoopuS

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
Versus baddies

Im just golden elo player and I have no problem against her.
You mean you're a level 16 player.

If you aren't man enough to post on your main you aren't in a position to call others bad, especially as you're claiming to be gold elo

CommandShockwave

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
(She's OP)
Welp, my life is complete after this one.

I have now literally seen everything.

Lurnaezel

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
(She's OP)
"Bows and kneels to you"

He has said it.

Ferretlord87

08-03-2012

zyra is a tad op. .. i mean if i solo her mid with kog the its the same thing over and over. snare , ult , plants while im in the air, 2 plants pwn me as soon as i hit the ground and zyra is runing away/farming minions still as though nothing happend.

Edit: becasue her snare is so long range i cant even harras her with my long range ult untill its lvl 2 and by then its to late

Urf Bender

08-03-2012

She can damage you under towers (both yours and hers) easily without any threat of trade or danger to her (except maybe a gank from jungler), her snare has too long of a range and it's aoe, her ult has too much "guaranteed" damage (meaning that it will most likely hit every enemy in a teamfight), and she can zone way too easily. Main problems i've seen from other's and my own experiences thus far.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

She just has too much ranged for the damage she is dealing out bet they are going to just low her ratios a bit maybe tinker with her ability mana cost and then she will be in line with everyone else....

Paper

Recruiter

08-03-2012

I beat a Zyra mid with Fiora mid yesterday. Get a bursty AD mid, and she melts. Against other traditional mids, though, she's too strong. Riot knows, and they're just gonna adjust ratios a bit. Happens all the time with new champs. Nothing new here.

EDIT: Downvotes? metafags....

Lvl 19 Miltank

08-03-2012

The fact that people like scarra and regi are confident enough to use it to win tournament style matches almost right after she came out says something.

ilabode

08-03-2012

Maybe now the people who play her will stop their tirade of "you just haven't learned to counter her yet so shes not op"