Zyra bans...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueElements

08-03-2012

Well....Zyra nerfs confirmed...just when I thought Anivia and Cassiopia were good enough counters not to get nerfed.

PxJ

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We've nerfed almost every champ, most of them multiple times. Somehow, people still use champions in League of Legends!
Every champ except Trundle. ****ing love Trundle.
Underplayed and unappreciated.
Good job Geeves.

Iorek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
We've nerfed almost every champ, most of them multiple times. Somehow, people still use champions in League of Legends!
What about Talon? I love him but you really left him really bad at top lane.
I know he should be at mid but come on.. i'd like to beat some solo tops too..

Edit: Maybe some %Armor pen. on Cutthroat?

Celestial Bronze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Quote:
Trundle.

WelcomeToTarget

08-03-2012

Quote:
INB4 massive nerfs and not just moving around her damage.

Dark Skull Kid

08-03-2012

Quote:
What about trundle? he needs buffs - yes his utility is bsically invisible but his utility is really weak (except for his ult) and q attack damage drain is really weak.. can you make it +40 and -40? he really needs buffs...

Lunar Lightning

08-03-2012

Quote:
i know that i just meant that so many champions get over nerfed, and bounce from overpowered to useless, very few seem to stay in the "good" for long, the first time a changed is made (ill say ahri is an exception)

Morello

Lead Designer

08-03-2012
7 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonalDistress View Post
Morello? What part of Zyra are you planning on touching? (I didnt mean it that way.)

Her Range?

Her Damage?

Her Seeds?
Geeves (Lead Live Designer) has the details here. Once we lock them down I think we're gonna share them with you.

Glarolar

08-03-2012

I feel like i shouldn't even buy newly released champions anymore. I buy talon on release, Nerfed. I buy Fizz on release, Nerfed. I buy Ahri on release, Nerfed, I buy Graves on release, Nerfed (after QQ on forums, and a ton of it). Next i buy darius, Nerfed. Now i buy Zyra, nerfed cause of QQ on forums. Either i'm extremely good at picking if the champ is going to be OP or not, or i'm extremely unlucky. The only champion i bought on release day that wasn't OP was Varus, but people sure made it seem like he was going to be OP.

Lunar Lightning

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueElements View Post
Well....Zyra nerfs confirmed...just when I thought Anivia and Cassiopia were good enough counters not to get nerfed.
vlad too