Zyra bans...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinChan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Just please leave her plant uniqueness alone. The plants combined with her normal burst IS very powerful, but I don't want trickling damage from her plants like Heimerdinger has due to over nerfs.

Signum06

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
Morello, I don't think that Zyra's OP damage wise, However I think that the Plants AI and the stun that's there after the knockup on her ult is. I think her numbers are fine, but those things were too good.
+1
Like i said in another post. I think that her ult should use a system similar to Leonas ult, just a restricted range should CC. And her E i think it should be slower or like Luxs Q just a limit of 2.
I think her numbers are right, just my opinion.

MAILMOTHERDUCKER

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Yes - champions whose fun is because of being overpowered aren't applicable here. A lot of the time, this is where we consider reworks.
I need a nap and rage too much - excuse me while I go do that.

TheHatPerson

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawano View Post
gap closers , fiora , xin zhao , tryndamere , these are things that defeat her well
then she decide to WW EQR ignite and you are dead, even if you kill her, dat op passive will take care of you

iMyung

08-03-2012

I've posted about Zyra being brokenly OP since she was released. Yet somehow, EVERY Zyra thread got downvoted claiming she's balanced or UP.

I also predicted she would be a top tournament pick from the start and I was not let down -- she has been used/banned in every match since, and that's during her first week release.

All the pros agreeing with my opinion (which was obvious to any competent player that plays this game) is just icing on the cake.

A big problem is that this current patch will be used for S2 Grand finals. Is this true?

I just can't fathom how a champion like Zyra can even be considered ready for release with how overwhelmingly strong her kit is, it's almost like Riot is trying to say "Let's try to create a broken champion, throw her into the game, and see how people react." She's that broken.

The sadder part is that GD/PBE test users are defending her like crazy calling her balanced/UP, yet complain incessantly about Darius who is balanced and always has been balanced.

Kelarm

08-03-2012

I think this is the part where I get to laugh heartily and the insanely biased zyra crusaders that have been mass downvoting logical balance posts this week. The basic design of the kit said it, the pros said it, the statistics said it, and now the game designers themselves said it. But let me guess, you still think zyra is balanced and we all just need to learn how to dodge skillshots.

Rumbles

08-03-2012

I feel that Zyra could become like Ashe. Ashe doesn't scale as hard as say Graves or Kog, but she is still used because of her utility. Right now Zyra scales super hard and does a lot of damage, and has all of her utility.

So after nerf, she will still be used because of all of her cc and utility.

Yaomon

08-03-2012

Make her snare move slower? That and plant damage are the only gripes I have with her.

Thanatos Noa

08-03-2012

Quote:
All those characters are still very viable. What's the problem?
This isn't true. Look at Talon again.

Quote:
Yes - champions whose fun is because of being overpowered aren't applicable here. A lot of the time, this is where we consider reworks.
He's horrible anywhere but mid as a counter pick (even this is sketchy). He's easily the weakest AD caster (Riven/Darius/Renek are all stronger, and Panth can atleast jungle). When he was "viable" he was over-the-top strong.

Jadest

08-03-2012

SO you have the detail yet?