Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

For the Health of the RP Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

08-03-2012

I don't get why these threads have to be made, how hard is it for people to get along? If you don't particularly like some one, that's cool. Doesn't mean you need to make a thread explaining all their flaws and giving the reasons you don't like them out to the world. You don't like the way some one RPs? Then tell them nicely so that they may try to change to please you. They don't change? Then just avoid them. Raging at some one won't make them a better Rper. Telling some one that their grammar isn't the best and could use improvement is fine. Just don't say you think they're doing a poor job of portraying their character.

/Close Rage Vent

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Quote:
CyroCore Brand:
I don't get why these threads have to be made, how hard is it for people to get along? If you don't particularly like some one, that's cool. Doesn't mean you need to make a thread explaining all their flaws and giving the reasons you don't like them out to the world. You don't like the way some one RPs? Then tell them nicely so that they may try to change to please you. They don't change? Then just avoid them. Raging at some one won't make them a better Rper. Telling some one that their grammar isn't the best and could use improvement is fine. Just don't say you think they're doing a poor job of portraying their character.

/Close Rage Vent

Well yes, your right. I only made it since I don't want any rp to look bad than it already is from arguing. Your right though. I shouldn't have made that rage thread. It creates only more hate.

Ask the Megling

08-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Pantheon doesn't wear pants, and that makes me uncomfortable.

Does it make you feel bad about your lance?

Ask Gangplank

08-03-2012

I just realised... Brand's name is Cyrocore, not Cryocore.

Slowpoke.

CyroCore Brand

08-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Gangplank:
I just realised... Brand's name is Cyrocore, not Cryocore.

Slowpoke.

I was wondering how long it would take for some one to realize that >_>...

Drunk Reiora

08-03-2012

Quote:
CyroCore Brand:

/Close Rage Vent

Right. I'd love for someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong in my RP, whether it's the personality, or RPing, or grammar, whatever.

When people add the hostility and "extra" stuff, is where it gets to be a problem... but at least it's in these threads, and not in the RP threads.

Sigh... I gotta say, mostly everyone here are great people. Even Talon and Mundo. But so much anger, from everyone... including me. I'm sorry T_T

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

I feel so bad about making that rage thread now. Should've thought about it more. Maybe I could change the rules or just shut the thread down.

Ask Talon

08-03-2012

I'd be happy if people stayed on topic <.<

Ask Gangplank

08-03-2012

You expect a forum to stay on topic?

Ask the Herald

08-03-2012

A message to any who may have an issue with my RP skills: