Can someone conclusively tell me what the GoldPlatinum medals are for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnionThief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I've checked like 10 threads and they all say something different. Looking for info on all 3 categories.

Thanks!

MMKH

08-03-2012

I think Takedowns are kills and assists, points captured and neutralized are self-explanatory, and of course wins. I dunno about the exact value that you need to reach to upgrade your badge though.

HaIfhearted

08-03-2012

I'm pretty sure you need 500 wins for plat.
Don't know about the rest, though.

Shaboinker

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I'm pretty sure you need 500 wins for plat.
Don't know about the rest, though.
I doubt this is true because I have plat cap's at only 146 wins. They should be fairly relatively close together.

Cless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
I doubt this is true because I have plat cap's at only 146 wins. They should be fairly relatively close together.
5000 takedowns for plat, 1000 points captured/neutralized for plat, and 500 wins for plat.

I just looked you up, with 146 wins you have gold. Getting plat for wins is the hardest part.

Shaboinker

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cless View Post
5000 takedowns for plat, 1000 points captured/neutralized for plat, and 500 wins for plat.

I just looked you up, with 146 wins you have gold. Getting plat for wins is the hardest part.
You miss read what I said but okay. I guess Riot just really missed the ball on this one. Unless that was there intentions. Which it very well could have been to have the numbers that different in relativity to when someone would achieve them.

Cless

08-03-2012

Quote:
You miss read what I said but okay. I guess Riot just really missed the ball on this one. Unless that was there intentions. Which it very well could have been to have the numbers that different in relativity to when someone would achieve them.
*re-reads your post* ah, you're right. But yeah, they aren't even remotely close. you'll get plat for the caps the easiest, followed by takedowns, and then wins.

OnionThief

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cless View Post

Thanks for all the responses. Quoted text seems right.

Any idea what the gold badges are?

Digikid13

08-03-2012

Quote:
plat caps != plat wins
They are not related in anyway.

Shaboinker

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid13 View Post
plat caps != plat wins
They are not related in anyway.
I felt in normal all of them were pretty close to when you would reach plat. So I assumed it would be the same for Dom. But clearly if you can achieve something in about 100 wins but it takes 500 for actually wins this is not the case. Derp I was mistaken.