Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naiwi

08-06-2012

Just a couple questions...

1. Is there a page limit?
2. (Follow up) Are we only allowed to have 4 tabs in the comic page?
3. ' Can we change the 4 tabs in the comic strip to be better shaped for our idea?
4. Can it be based on a relationship?
5. Would simple kissing me against the PG rule?

Kronic671

Recruiter

08-06-2012

I have a question regarding the comic contest it says that if we are residents of U.S. then we can enter, what if we are from Guam which falls into the category being a U.S. territory?

Crazy Guy

08-06-2012

*Sigh* another contest Quebec can't participate in.

y0mP

08-06-2012

Legally your youngest league of legends player should be 18...

As stated in the opening clause of the EULA: "BY ENTERING INTO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AN ADULT AND HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU RESIDE."

Julio

Senior Recruiter

08-06-2012

Is it only 4 pictures long or can you make it longer?

Franciet

08-06-2012

I was just wondering how many page we have to do? can it be more than 5 or only 1?

ZBootyPopperZ

08-06-2012

I have a great idea for the contest but I simply can't draw. I'm a 13 year old from Tonawanda and i was thinking about making a drawing, but it would simply take for too long. It was going to be about Jax, The Grandmater at Arms, and him taunting his enemy with a real weapon, and another champion gives them theirs. I wish i had the time to draw it but i have football and moving going on so i only have about an hour a day.

GM Wicksler

08-06-2012

My question is pretty simple, as I like to use less color in comics, (Almost none) does that mean that I have fewer chances to win? because I am color blind, and It would be a shame to give more points to those who use color, I hope I still have a chance to win.

GM Wicksler

08-06-2012

Quote:
Kronic671:
I have a question regarding the comic contest it says that if we are residents of U.S. then we can enter, what if we are from Guam which falls into the category being a U.S. territory?

Being that Guam is a US Territory It should mean you can enter, as I'm sure your on NA server, and a territory is still part of the United States.

Pierre42

08-06-2012

League community prepare yourselves! I'm sending Teemo to space... SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! Working hard on my comic atm... first ever photoshop painting so it won't be amazing, but it'll be funny.