Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Just a couple questions...

1. Is there a page limit?
2. (Follow up) Are we only allowed to have 4 tabs in the comic page?
3. ' Can we change the 4 tabs in the comic strip to be better shaped for our idea?
4. Can it be based on a relationship?
5. Would simple kissing me against the PG rule?

Kronic671

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2012

I have a question regarding the comic contest it says that if we are residents of U.S. then we can enter, what if we are from Guam which falls into the category being a U.S. territory?

Crazy Guy

08-06-2012

*Sigh* another contest Quebec can't participate in.

y0mP

08-06-2012

Legally your youngest league of legends player should be 18...

As stated in the opening clause of the EULA: "BY ENTERING INTO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AN ADULT AND HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU RESIDE."

Julio

Senior Recruiter

08-06-2012

Is it only 4 pictures long or can you make it longer?

Franciet

08-06-2012

I was just wondering how many page we have to do? can it be more than 5 or only 1?

ZBootyPopperZ

08-06-2012

I have a great idea for the contest but I simply can't draw. I'm a 13 year old from Tonawanda and i was thinking about making a drawing, but it would simply take for too long. It was going to be about Jax, The Grandmater at Arms, and him taunting his enemy with a real weapon, and another champion gives them theirs. I wish i had the time to draw it but i have football and moving going on so i only have about an hour a day.

GM Wicksler

08-06-2012

My question is pretty simple, as I like to use less color in comics, (Almost none) does that mean that I have fewer chances to win? because I am color blind, and It would be a shame to give more points to those who use color, I hope I still have a chance to win.

GM Wicksler

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic671 View Post
I have a question regarding the comic contest it says that if we are residents of U.S. then we can enter, what if we are from Guam which falls into the category being a U.S. territory?
Being that Guam is a US Territory It should mean you can enter, as I'm sure your on NA server, and a territory is still part of the United States.

Pierre42

08-06-2012

League community prepare yourselves! I'm sending Teemo to space... SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! Working hard on my comic atm... first ever photoshop painting so it won't be amazing, but it'll be funny.