Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jawamon

08-05-2012

O:= I can not show or explain the sadness of not being able to enter this contest due to my state laws. I will try and see what can be done about this this and im pretty sure to all those out there who cant join due to country/provences/state laws are sad or mad and cant belive why'd they even put out this law!!!!

Campeen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

I think I have a comic here. As per the rules I have buffed it up.

PowderToast

08-05-2012

Am i the only one who noticed there was no first place winner? Traditionally it would go Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd, 3rd ...

Lion Christ

08-05-2012

I have a huge problem with that last rule. This is a contest on a US server, where the standard language is obviously English, since everything is written in English, and communication amongst teams in English. This game already has a communication problem with people of other races refusing to speak in English and costing the outcome of games, especially in ranked. Now, the staff of League of Legends is promoting them to continue this and win free stuff? What a joke. GG Riot

Campeen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Pas tout le monde parle votre langue, y faire face.

Capt BonerHard

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquidShots SMART View Post
I have a huge problem with that last rule. This is a contest on a US server, where the standard language is obviously English, since everything is written in English, and communication amongst teams in English. This game already has a communication problem with people of other races refusing to speak in English and costing the outcome of games, especially in ranked. Now, the staff of League of Legends is promoting them to continue this and win free stuff? What a joke. GG Riot

NA , stands for North America not USA , simple as that

Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Canada
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America

are all in north america most spoken languages are English ,French , Spanish
now stop crying and learn geography and why not learn to speak another language like i did
i know English , Spanish and are in a beginners french class

Lulukun

08-05-2012

but but i see singapore and taiwan :< i wanna join

SulkCrafter

08-05-2012

how many pages are needed?

A ButtFruit Tree

08-05-2012

Just sent in a page. woooooo

Cutesy boy name

08-05-2012

made a comic that was 8 slides long... non-template... guess you'll never know the story >: (