Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dying Will

08-04-2012

Cant wait to start drawing, good luck everyone!!

kloadheart

08-04-2012

does the whole story have to be in one page? or can we submit multiple to make a longer story?

Tuxedo

08-04-2012

Quote:
MsPudding:
The challenge is to give everyone a fair playing ground, and see who can make the best of the template! This also prevents people from resubmitting existing comics in different visual formats and helps prevent plagiarism.

Ultimately, we wanted to give the comic a decent enough number of "cells" to allow storytelling without turning it into something you'd have to flip pages to enjoy.

I had a friend help me with the art and I asked her to draw 4 consecutive squares, will I not be considered if I submit it in this format?

Quote:
MsPudding:
It must be a buff gained from killing any neutral monster or item (NOT ABILITIES!). Baron, red, blue, green, orange (yeah, Twisted Treeline!), storm shield all count, among others.

Again, I didn't read all the rules until I went to post in the actual topic area. So i didn't realize about the "Buff up" stipulation. However, I did find a work around it says:
"Buff up: there’s no League of Legends tale to tell without an in-game buff or power-up of some sort, so draw, paint or mention at least one of them in your comic; Baron, the Lizard Elder and the Ancient Golem are the usual suspects, but feel free to throw in a Storm Shield or two if you’re feeling a little creative"

Does this mean I can just mention a buff in my comic, like in passing? My comic is already pretty much set up already :/

Tsunasun

08-04-2012

What’s the difference between peanut butter and jam?
You can’t peanut butter your **** up someone’s ass

Snow144

08-04-2012

I am from egypt and age 22, can i participate?, draw with my hand in that template, then upload it.
any one would tell me if i can participate or not.

Does it have to be those countries only?, nothing from africa at all :S
thank you

WAR GOD PETER

08-04-2012

does it have to hand draw

AmPuRA

08-04-2012

How many comic pages to be required for this contest?

ratkicdelija

08-04-2012

can we use the money dragon as a buff because in 3v3 it is a buff , can we use wolfs and wraths too?

im a bot bro

08-04-2012

i have a question if the countrys who are not allowed to enter can win the rp prizes?
im from portugal btw just asking although i would love those razer prizes and what if we payed for the shipping ourselfs would it be possible then to actually win the razer prizes ?
if u could awnser my queston MsPudding i would really apreciate it

Arigato

08-04-2012

The Contest Rules says nothing about I must have a Facebook account... according to the rules I'm eligible but I can't submit my entry because I don't have a Facebook account, and you are forcing the contestants to "Like" LoL and Razer?

btw, the rules still talking about Songs of the Summoned III: Champion Rocks at 10. and 13.