Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EFFyouCkayy

Master Recruiter

08-03-2012

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, “If I’m going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman.” She removes all her clothing and asks, “Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?” A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, “Here, iron this!”.

El baron rojo

08-03-2012

Is there any chance to participate even if my country does not appear in the Official Rules section?

DarknezAngel

08-03-2012

How long does it have to be?

Falune

08-03-2012

you're more skuishi that ashe with warmog and force of nature

Graysonne

08-03-2012

There was once an apple... an apple who had heart....
The apple once met a dangerous caterpillar, and with all of his power he tried to evade the caterpillar but it was no use. The caterpillar leaped towards the apple antennae in attack position and within a few seconds it was all over. The apple stood there speechless. Unable to breath because of the wheezing and laughter at the complete fail that was the caterpillar who had missed and fallen out of the tree, the apple collapsed causing him to die. The caterpillar died too. THE END!

FalseSecurity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

"Eligibility. RIOT GAMES, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION (“SPONSOR") IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST (“CONTEST”). THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT VALID MEMBERS OF LEAGUEOFLEGENDS.COM (THE “SITE”) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, MEXICO, CHILE, ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, FRANCE, BELGIUM, THE UNITED KINGDOM, LUXEMBOURG, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, ROMANIA, SWEDEN, SERBIA, FINLAND, DENMARK, NORWAY, SPAIN, IRELAND, RUSSIA, THE NETHERLANDS, SOUTH KOREA, TAIWAN, THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, THE CZECH REPUBLIC, CROATIA, THE UKRAINE, POLAND, BULGARIA, AND HUNGARY WHICH ARE: (i) THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY ; AND (ii) WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA OR MASSACHUSETTS, USA, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA; OR RESIDENTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN STATES OF VICTORIA, QUEENSLAND OR THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY"

Okay what the hell, It's pretty specific that Australians can't join any LoL competition. Why is that so?
I'm really annoyed at this.

EDIT. Oh, is specific states? That's even worse! Is there a reason for those states are being rejected in these competitions?

WhiteBoySamurai

08-03-2012

I've gathered from the post on the home page that most fan comics have been humorous. Does my submission have to be something silly or can it be more serious?

Genocidalbeing

08-03-2012

You guys should do a contest where you have to write a lore and who ever has the best wins... Because not everyone is good at drawing nor is everyone experienced in Photoshop.

ZedK

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Do you have to draw it with like pencil or pen, or can u take pictures of the game

AllMyBase

08-03-2012

I was going to dazzle you with my pen art, but you said you like only color.....I am a sad panda.