Lucifer, The Field Medic[CONCEPT]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayreons

08-03-2012

Abilities

Health Pact: Lucifer throws a Health pact at a friendly target, Healing them over time.

Explosive Health: Lucifer throw down a giant health pact, when activated any ally cought in the explosion is healed for a percentage of health lost, if any enemy is cought in the explosion they will be silenced and slowed.

Deadly Brew: Lucifer throws a vile of very toxic posion at an enemy, dealing damage overtime, and reducing their attack damage or ability power (which ever is highest at the time.)

MEDIC!: Lucifer rushes over and instantly revives a fallen ally, the ally is revived with full health and mana, but the allies damage is reduced by 25%

A Medic''s Touch (Passive): Upon leveling up Lucifer gains 10 extra health, this ability goes up by 1 every assist Lucifer recieves.

Lore
As a boy Lucifer was always a wild child getting into trouble every chance he had, but one day Lucifer grew very ill and was unable to walk. His parents rushed him to the best hospital in Ionia, and soon Lucifer was able to walk once again. His parents warned him about being more careful about the places he wonders upon, but Lucifer did not listen, and he went on to do his devilish desires.

When Lucifer was a teenager he became obsessed with the field of medicine, and he strived to be the best doctor Ionia ever saw. After graduating college Lucifer began working in the same hospital he was in as a boy, and soon fell in love a very special nurse. Every night Lucifer would stay up and think about this nurse he fell deeply attracted to, and finally he decided to ask her out on a date. The next day Lucifer was about to make his move, when a very well known surgeon walked up to the nurse and kissed her. Lucifer's heart sank into a very deep and dark place that Lucifer was driven insane and disgusted by what he saw. Lucifer stayed up countless nights, trying to come up with ways to kill the surgeon, and make it look like Lucifer was the hero if he saved him, but when he arrived back at the hospital, the nurse and surgeon were both gone. Lucifer was given word that they went to this place called The League of Legends. Lucifer soon joined the League to hunt down this surgeon and end his life for good, so he could be with the nurse forever and always...

"She will be mine! She... will... be... mine."
-Lucifer

I wanted a support that could easily turn a teamfight around, and could keep his lane partner alive, while also making the enemy affraid to move on to Lucifer himself.
I haven't gotten his picture, cause I'm bad at drawing so, i hope this is good enough for whoever reads it. but i wanted to make him seem like an insane person who was driven mad by love, and not by power or anything else, plus this gives a more unique side to the support role.

Dragull

08-03-2012

Why the name?

Ayreons

08-03-2012

Well it's kind of ironic in a sense that he was a doctor, who helped people, but his name has a more darker touch to it

I am TwistedFate

Recruiter

08-03-2012

That idea was killed at healing over time, that is a game mechanic that has already been stated to never be added.
Edit: ok downvote me all you want, doesnt change the fact that Morello has stated numerous times that a healing over time mechanic will never be added to the game.

Mad Black Men

08-03-2012

Dumb concept is dumb.

Momoku no so

08-03-2012

No

I am TwistedFate

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Black Men View Post
Dumb concept is dumb.
^this

crusader050

08-03-2012

I would love to see this kind of support! Though the ulti may be a bit OP...I would say have their damage be reduced to at least 50% maybe.

Ayreons

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Deus View Post
That idea was killed at healing over time, that is a game mechanic that has already been stated to never be added
well I didn't want him to have two burst heals, cuz that idea is somewhat lame and typical, that's why the healing over time is more unique

GusWithVengeance

08-03-2012

Lazarus would make more sense.
The mechanics also are kinda wonky.
Like the ult though.