(Priority 1 Bug) Loading Screen BugSplat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMatt 4S

08-06-2012

Still have this **** bug, preventing me from playing any games. Already did a repair, gonna try again right now actually. Wish me luck!

ArlanKels

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMatt 4S View Post
Still have this **** bug, preventing me from playing any games. Already did a repair, gonna try again right now actually. Wish me luck!

Another odd question:
HAve you guys done any flash updates or anything lately?

Also check if your video card is up to date as well.

NaniHoku

08-06-2012

yea my boyfriends account is getting a bug splat during loading screen and cant connect at all

he also did a repair and nothing changed. he tried playing custom same thing bug splat during loading screen. its like the load stops when he hits 100% and he can hear some pinging but he is still unable to connect.

Sucks too cause he got a leave

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Happened 3 times to me. 1st game, a ranked game, bugsplat at loading screen.
2nd game, normal blind game, tried repairing the client, but instead of it fixed, the loading screen lost a lot of images (some champion images and all summoner spell images), and then bugsplat.
3rd game, same issue as the 2nd one

Jazwind

08-06-2012

I love to see that riot has not responded to this thread at all. I have been with he game for a little bit and while it works fine on my desktop it used to work on my laptop. There are a lot of times where I want to play and I dont have access to my pc, im not home a lot. I heard there was a patch, a fix for slower computers, and I got excited for my laptop. After that update all I get now is bugsplatted. Why was it that I used to be able to play on my laptop, not well but still, and now I cant. Ive sent in error after error reports and nothing. Ive emailed riot and nothing. I did all the updates and re installed the game. Updated my graphics drivers. Ive dropped a lot on money, as have a lot of people, on this "Free" game and I want to play. Ive tried all the fixes and still Riot is nowhere to be found when its players are asking so desperately for help. Riot needs to address this problem.

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

bump

KetiaX

08-06-2012

bump

ArlanKels

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazwind View Post
I love to see that riot has not responded to this thread at all. I have been with he game for a little bit and while it works fine on my desktop it used to work on my laptop. There are a lot of times where I want to play and I dont have access to my pc, im not home a lot. I heard there was a patch, a fix for slower computers, and I got excited for my laptop. After that update all I get now is bugsplatted. Why was it that I used to be able to play on my laptop, not well but still, and now I cant. Ive sent in error after error reports and nothing. Ive emailed riot and nothing. I did all the updates and re installed the game. Updated my graphics drivers. Ive dropped a lot on money, as have a lot of people, on this "Free" game and I want to play. Ive tried all the fixes and still Riot is nowhere to be found when its players are asking so desperately for help. Riot needs to address this problem.

I have communicated personally with Riot in regards to their lack of visible concern in reference to this issue.
It was bumped up to the proper department, don't know how long it'll take for a response at this time.

ArlanKels

08-07-2012

~~update on one of the people

They repaired their game 3 times, and the third time was the charm for them.

Try repeatedly repairing, and after four or five times if you're still having the issue remember to post back here about it failing.
If it succeeds post that it worked!

Noerem

08-07-2012

It happened with me. I just can play if I wait the load screen with the game minimized. if I try to mex it, the game crash. so i wait some seconds to load, and max it.