Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Priority 1 Bug) Loading Screen BugSplat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Auditroe

08-03-2012

yep,i just start a match and after the pick,it minimize and i open it, its just a black rectangle in the middle of my desktop, and i close it and reopen the client,login and reconnect and its just the same thing
(no BugSplats)

ArlanKels

08-04-2012

Quote:
Slynker:
I've tried reinstalling and playing on other maps. It did not work.

Thanks for trying it all out ^_^

Graydius

08-04-2012

This bug is Extremely irritating you cannot play the game at all. I need to see a developer post to say they have at least acknowledged this bug. With all the other high profile games coming out this season this bug will most likely push me away from LoL and have me use my time elsewhere.

iMatt 4S

08-05-2012

Yeah, I have exactly the same problem recently for no apparent reason, I didn't change anything in my pc and it has been going normal until now and it's god **** annoying. I'd be queueing up for a SR game, get to champ select screen go ok, then when the game finishes champ select and begins to start I get the "bugsplat error" thing. I have tried seeing what maps it affects and it showed me that THe only time it didn't happen was on Proving grounds. I see no point in aram, so this is just stupid. I tried all the fixes other people told me, update drivers (already up to date), update directX (already up to date) and do a repair. nothing worked. Please riot help me, I kid you not, this is a real problem.

I already have a **** load of unintentional leaves and am too scared to even queue up.

Graydius

08-05-2012

you can safely "spectate" a game to see if the bug is in effect instead of queing for a game and getting reported.

Rightbrain

08-05-2012

my roomie also has had this problem, but i believe it was fixed using the repair and reinstalling the game after he found out one of his ram cards was corrupted

DeimosSobek

08-05-2012

Crash Report #24295218

This is ticking me off. This also happens if I go in-game.

swagmasterhero

08-05-2012

I am having the same issue. This needs to be fixed.

Dragonbane345

08-05-2012

Same problem here which I find hilarious since I wasn't even having the problem until they launched the hotfix to fix it.

Getmoe

08-05-2012

Same problem here but no bugsplat just black screen.