(Priority 1 Bug) Loading Screen BugSplat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterJared

10-30-2012

Just started having the same problems!! I load into the game everything is blue and then at about 13% it crashes and gives me a bug splat!

dhoyt

10-31-2012

I reinstalled the game tonight after taking a couple month break. After multiple hiccups in the install and patching process I thought I was home free. After trying about 10 times and getting a bug splat crash before I load even 1% I decided to look online. What I found was an infinite number of threads all relating to the same problem most dating back to late July, and not one had a single shred of acknowledgment from Riot. Honestly? Let us make this game a little more difficult to play. Should have never re-installed...

But I wouldn't mind playing a few rounds. Let me know if you get your act together. I know its a free-to-play game, but let's not be complete slobs, eh?

idano

11-01-2012

Just played a game as Ashe with no problems. Starting another game as Elise, game crashed with Bug Splat message right as it transitioned to the loading screen after champion select.

I killed the LoL app and logged back on. It tries to join the game in progress, but crashes again the moment it shows the load screen (less than a second). This repeats indefinitely. Poor team

I've never experienced LoL crashes like this before. I have also already played several games as Elise without problems. I'm hoping I will be able to play more matches after the current one expires. Running the LoL repair tool right now...

I have made no changes to my drivers or anything recently. Like I mentioned, I played an entire round just before this one and it went fine.

Update:

This is now occurring for all games I play, regardless of the character I choose. I had already run the repair tool and restarted my computer. Crashes right as it begins the loading screen after champion select.

MiniMinted

11-09-2012

I've been having the same problem as a lot of people in this thread since the patch. I can play in custom matches, but not matchmaking. Hopefully Riot can fix this problem.

KCasaurus

11-13-2012

I upgraded to windows 8 and started getting this same issue. Updated driver, got adobe air, updated windows, used the repair tool, and currently trying my second uninstall and re-install. this is a pain. I also checked to see if I had the correct forwarding ports. Still crashing after champ select and getting the bug splat error. I will continue trying things until it's fixed

KCasaurus

11-13-2012

I updated to windows 8 and this has been happening to me.

So far I have:
Updated graphics card driver
Updated windows
Got Directx 9c
Got Adobe air
Checked my forwarding ports
Used the repair tool

I am currently :
Trying my second uninstall and re-install

If you guys can think of anything else I can try please let me know!

DOTA Purple

11-23-2012

Why does riot not respond anymore?
It just happened to me today, no bug report, it just closes.
Also I have a t3 rune on my lv5 summoner by using rune recycle thing, I don't know if that's a cause

Beanst

11-23-2012

Yes i just posted about this...

Beanst

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Hey guys - we really need RADS user kernel logs - navigate to your LoL folder, click on RADS and you should see some rads_lol_kernel.log# files. If you can pass those along to us - especially the larger ones (largest size in KB) that would be really useful to troubleshooting this issue. Thanks!
rads_user_kernal.log8 1,571 KB

DarkAngel Demon7

12-22-2012

Blue loadscreen,bugsplat at 60-70%,Got worst and worst since the 18th.the 18th just normal and a bugsplat just popped up was able to repair next day happened again i was able to repair it.20th was okay no bugsplats,21st it happened again repaired it,then i fell asleep 3am.22nd i checked.Blue loadscreen bugsplat.