league of legends hack for rp and ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaviS Cool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Summoners,warriors or some sort of thing u consider yourself

This message is for all league of legend gamers
From the early times in the start of lol we experienced rumers about
lol hack for ip and rp
now there seem to be to hundreds of videos in youtube
for lol hack of ip or rp in which i experienced scam of people taking refer a friend reward by telling people that signing through the link will give them unlimited supply of rp and ip

If anyone of u have of have ever been able to hack and got rp or ip of any amount
plz do tell the summoners of lol cause many are falling victims to these scams

Your words can help the riots and your fellow summoners to avoid these nonsense threats and scams which waste a lot of time and stop summoners for making lol accounts for no use
plz do reply if u ever been able to hack and get ip and rp from following the youtube hack videos

DR200

08-03-2012

I was about the post some random stuff about nothing because I thought it would be about a way to get free rp and ip, but then I read the post. This guy is doing a favor for the community.

zombieshotgun

08-03-2012

you realize that just by mentioning these you are against the EULA/TOS for this game, but then again by posting this you probably don't know what those letters stand for, and haven't read them. That means you are posting about illegal actions that result in perma bans, and probably even leading to riot to ban your IP address

Austinious

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieshotgun View Post
you realize that just by mentioning these you are against the EULA/TOS for this game, but then again by posting this you probably don't know what those letters stand for, and haven't read them. That means you are posting about illegal actions that result in perma bans, and probably even leading to riot to ban your IP address
look out everybody weve got a real bad ass internet police officer here!

77remix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I appreciate the warning, but what you're saying here is pretty much common sense for anyone who uses the internet. Obviously stuff like that isn't legit and a scam.