Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMyung

08-03-2012

These animations look nothing like Cho'gaths. I honestly don't like how Riot is completely changing animations on some skins. It destroys the core fundamental readability in this game.

Btw THANK YOU for finally doing skin spotlights. It's about time. Adding /joke /laugh /taunt etc. would be nice too if the voices have changed.

Shimrra3

08-03-2012

Not as cool as my Loch Ness Cho. And I agree with the above post. And every other price-related post here.

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Why make a second legendary while other champs don't have one at all?

Hypnotic Energy

08-03-2012

not gonna be on sale?? =(

Sp3kt3r

08-03-2012

But that price, Its a Legendary? But Chogath already have Gentleman =S... 2 Legendary Skins on the same champ? can someone explain this?

WÓlcott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

next ..prime blitzcrank :3 pleaseee

KingDedede16

08-03-2012

He reminds a lot of the Mechons from Xenoblade.

Grandlord Vaxid

08-03-2012

Its a great skin very worthy of Legendary status. Part of me was hoping for a legendary skin for a different champ, like Trundle, Soraka or that chick who's name starts with a K. But still, thank you very much Riot for pushing out high quality works such as BCP Cho

NinjaKitten

08-03-2012

Riot back to there greedy money hungry ways. so much for creating better skins at 975 to set the bar up, tbh this skin no better then recent 975s and not half as good as pfe yet its 1820 lol.

Throdo

08-03-2012

way too expensive