Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doiri

08-03-2012

woot

victory hail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

id buy it if it were on sale but i wont pay another 1820 for another legendary cho skin

Scrambler

08-03-2012

Skarner shopped out now lol

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybläder View Post
they took skarner out of that picture
Skarner is still there, here appears on the loading screen version, just click disable animation, and if you play the video and then "Stop Download" you can see him in the background.

GG Riot, you got more of my money, good thing I have plenty of IP for new champs

BBFSmokedCayenne

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinster37 View Post
i feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next i would like to thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank my cat delete, for always being there for me. I also want to thank president bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be president, i can be on the first page... This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and familt that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that i will never forget. And lst but not lease i would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how i did thisl i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them the skys the limit. Being on first page tis amazing, thank you everyone!
ROFL PRo

Best Nocturne EU

08-03-2012

Riot, take more of my money...

Nefelis

08-03-2012

The skin is really nice ... But do not think it will sell very well because Cho'ghat is not balanced with other champions, despite the small buffs that got last patch (do not think it has improved the concept of the players in relation to it).

Lebrante

08-03-2012

why cho have 2 legendary skins?
have alot of other champions that deserve one

K D Bonez

08-03-2012

Easily Legendary worthy, but Gentleman Cho'gath is feeling underwhelming now

BarryNuts

08-03-2012

I don't understand why this skin is Legendary but Urgot's wasn't. And if these Battlecast skins start looking so "Legendary" then why is Xerath's so boring?