Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshiro

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalSoldier View Post
Pulsefire Master Yi : ZERO

he needs a legendary skin since he's so old. and please return the "stabbing" autoattack animation, it's all he does anyway
F#CK no Legendary skins are suppose to be unique and I don't want similiar themed legendaries skins. Riot has already gone back on there word releasing this skin when Cho'gath has Legendary Gentleman.

Rickbee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2012

As a cho'gath player i love this skin one thing i can suggest is as the cho'gath grows the sound from the speakers for the dance should get louder

zosoninja

08-06-2012

lol, skarner is in the back. i can already see his ultimate being a laser coming out from his ass and making some kind of stasis field on the enemy champ. And when u use it skarner says: imma firin' mah lazer

KidCynic

08-06-2012

If they're going to put the effort into a skin like this, why don't they also give you an avatar as well?

Superscope

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizarina View Post
The skin does look great I must say

Now I do imagine this:

Jungle: Battlecast Prime Chogath
Top: Rumble
Mid: Orianna
Adc: Battlecast Urgot
Support: Blitzcrank

Rise of the mechanical, mech/robot team xD
No Viktor );

KhaotixKhaos

08-06-2012

I like how theres a picture of his blue prints that has the intials for skarner being missing kogmaw in production anivia in production and xerath in production(AKA new remodel) and has V-BC which I think is Victor BattleCast company so Victor realy is evil.

Ecclesian

08-06-2012

I was really disapointed when I went log into LoL one day and heard no music. Why is there no music? Or at least some Godzilla sound effects. Ya know, throw in some sirens and screaming, maybe even some animated lighting in the distance from spotlight. The visual is epic, but where is the symphony of destruction that would follow such a beast?!?!

Yoshiro

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCynic View Post
If they're going to put the effort into a skin like this, why don't they also give you an avatar as well?
That is a great idea Avatar with LEGENDARY SKIN.
The difference from LEGENDARY SKINS and SKINS is very small ATM, avatar please...

IMO PULSEFIRE EZREAL is the only real legendary skin.

The Elucidator

08-06-2012

Ok this skin is bs... not because it's bad but because it allows players who have it to be better than players who don't have this skin due to the fact that all his skills have a larger affect with him growing and also his rupture has a faster explosion time.

Shub Niggurat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Whoah sooo nicely done, that machinedramon!... Erhhmmm... Sry... Hmmm... Cho'Gath xD