Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Red Talonz

Recruiter

08-03-2012

very cool looking skin but not sure why riot would give cho another legendary skin when there are other champs that don't have one or only have 2 skins

Kreshno

08-03-2012

Quote:
Mizarina:
The skin does look great I must say

Now I do imagine this:

Jungle: Battlecast Prime Chogath
Top: Rumble
Mid: Orianna
Adc: Battlecast Urgot
Support: Blitzcrank

Rise of the mechanical, mech/robot team xD

Where do battlecast skarner come into the picture?

1Snapple

08-03-2012

Battlecast Skarner?

UprisingShadows

08-03-2012

Quote:
Vinster37:
I feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank my cat Delete, for always being there for me. I also want to thank President Bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be president, I can be on the first page... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and familt that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And lst but not lease I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how I did thisl I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them the skys the limit. Being on first page tis amazing, thank you everyone!

1. You failed being first
2. You want a cookie?

Naraxiskillz

08-03-2012

Cool. Too bad it isn't worth the legendary skin price. If Riot would put this kind of work and dedication into every skin that ISN'T a legendary skin they would make a lot more money than by making legendary skins for the cost of two skins or two entire champions. And that Pulsefire skin was a total joke... no way i'd pay $35 for something that is just barely more entertaining than a legendary skin. Riot, I understand that you are a business and you need to make money, but I sincerely believe that if you would sell this skin at a normal skin price you'd make tons more money and thus be able to crank out more sweet skins for us.

Side note... 2 legendaries on one champ? Where's my legendary for Garen?

DoomScar

08-03-2012

A wild Baron Nashor appears!

Battlecast Cho'Gath used Dubstep!

It's very effective!

Baron Nashor fainted.

ActionButlerGO

08-03-2012

Purchased

BiggieJohn

08-03-2012

Checks skin.

Notices 1820 rp.

So when is Skarner battle cast coming? If you plan on asking for anymore than 975 i'll be skipping it just like i'm skipping this one.

My Desired Name

08-03-2012

I wish Gragas had a legendary skin.. NINJA GRAGAS

Jukie Jukerson

08-03-2012

Still prefer my gentleman. Give the ugly robot with 1980s style shoulder speakers a pair of cuff links and maybe.