Riot - Major Skillshot Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elan the Tomato

08-03-2012

My TF Qs were missing all the time in a Dom game the other day. I was exhausted so I figured I was just seeing things and I was playing terribly. Glad to know I'm not THAT bad.

Aruaet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLLLLLLIN View Post
Yeah happens all the time, really annoying when u are trying to last hit

I was paying kennen and used q to last hit, like 20 times the skill would hit the minion, kill it, but not give any gold, and there would be nothing else near the minion that could of possibly killed it

I've also seen it a LOT in ezzy

Same with lux and lee q

Maybe it's just the Q slot in general? Is that possible?
Unfortunately I have seen it with Ashe arrow as well, Q is just more likely to be a skillshot

Postal Miku

08-03-2012

Quote:
Yeah happens all the time, really annoying when u are trying to last hit

I was paying kennen and used q to last hit, like 20 times the skill would hit the minion, kill it, but not give any gold, and there would be nothing else near the minion that could of possibly killed it

I've also seen it a LOT in ezzy

Same with lux and lee q

Maybe it's just the Q slot in general? Is that possible?
Happens with Sona ult, Lux ult and Ashe ult too

it seems to be a general skillshot bug

BTWFDRhadpolio

08-03-2012

Have you tried submitting a support ticket instead of instantly raging because they don't know about it?

Labomba

08-03-2012

Yes, my friend who plays Corki noted that his ult was missing people even though the missiles were completely accurate.

Also noticed, after playing Amumu the other day, that his bandage can also miss when fired accurately.

Aruaet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTWFDRhadpolio View Post
Have you tried submitting a support ticket instead of instantly raging because they don't know about it?
They have been submitted, as well as posts in the bug reports section. If rioters saw this it should have been hot fixed, or patched in the last 2 patches, but it wasn't, so now we make a thread because reds are too busy posting about what they did at level 1, or how narcissistic they are.

TROLLLLLLLIN

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnumMaster View Post
all the **** in that video was obvious misses or outhealed except the one q at vayne which is probably ****ty connection
You think it's a fake? Then I challenge you, make a bot game, 1v1, play ezzy or kennen, and try to just farm with your q, and see how much cs u miss due to it glitching out

TROLLLLLLLIN

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile Miku View Post
Happens with Sona ult, Lux ult and Ashe ult too

it seems to be a general skillshot bug
Lux ult has always had an extremely buggy hotbox, never saw it on ashes or sona tho

Aruaet

08-03-2012

Quote:
You think it's a fake? Then I challenge you, make a bot game, 1v1, play ezzy or kennen, and try to just farm with your q, and see how much cs u miss due to it glitching out
This ^

Postal Miku

08-03-2012

bump