Riot - Major Skillshot Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

bummpppp

The Diplominator

08-03-2012

bumped

Crimsonprodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

This still isn't fixed?

GuraKKa

08-03-2012

bump

Talgarn

08-03-2012

Bump, this lost me a game last night... playing lux mid and my q went through the enemy mid giving them first blood on me instead of the other way around had my q hit :/ also lost a kill because my ult did not damage with the enemy standing on the red line. On the other hand I have had two ashe ults pass right through me in other games doing no damage or stun just to hit somebody behind me...

riot pls

GodofMountainDew

08-03-2012

I just had this happen three times in one game (ranked >.< ) yesterday with Jayce's ranged form Q. It was so bad that the enemy at one point said in all chat "Well that's funny." "I guess Riot doesn't want you to win"... passed right through him and blew up behind him.

I am TwistedFate

Recruiter

08-03-2012

I played a game as TF the other day and watch as my wildcards go straight through the entire minion wave AND Lux doing no damage to either and costing me the kill....

HUSoldier100

08-03-2012

Very true. I have had this happen to me and some friends recently. +1

Meow The Mixer

08-03-2012

Bump, need this fixed asap

YattaRX8

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuraKKa View Post
If you read what he says without looking at the video, you'd think he is trolling.

Good video BTW, it shows it's not only the perception of the player who cast the skillshot, everyone see the same (the camera is from Ezreal and Gragas was the one who went though Noc with his bodyslam)
I believe Gragas complains about it three times in the video. I only personally saw it twice. I'm too lazy to look through and find the second time I saw it, though xD