((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

((It's just hard to get Kyo to speak up, sorry, she's not gonna try to be all friendly with the group right now, not until she understands what the job is completely, and she'll probably wait till they are on the way to ask, then I'll be speaking up more))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-06-2012

((It is alright. I will start the mission briefing now. But for Minteo and LuckyTripleSevens, I will have to assume that they know everything but my Character's name.))

Johans looked at the two men, and faintly heard something about another woman. He slightly narrowed his eyes as if he was being dazzled by the sun, but it was only because he observed the hatted man. It would be obvious that the interest in the other woman would not come from his friend ninja, but he did not care otherwise. Of course by providing the Shinobi with good accommodation would create a foundation for a good friendship, and giving a large ship is a start, and then he will earn his favour... unless he would come back with good loot.

"Now," the man said as soon as there was only the group of four, and his granddaughter, in earshot, "My friend 'ere lost 'is love to somma them traffickers, and we're payin' top money t'find 'er, killin' those that try to stop y'all in the process. 'course y'all get t'keep what y'find, but if y'all find a good sword or shield, I'd like t' 'ave it." he said as he took his leave, he looked back to the group as he walked back, "If y'all got 'ny questions, speak to then ninja. Ship's all yours."

As her grandfather left, Gabriella gave a smile, looking bashful and lightly turning her eyes to the hatted man.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Kyo loved over to the two men, unsure of which had lost the "love."

"So, who did you lose?" She asked to both of them.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-06-2012

((Trixy's not one to be the center of attention, But She wouldn't just say, 'OH! You're the people from the manor! Nice to meet you!' Yeah no, She's a bit shy.))

Trixy finally saw Gabriella, in her Sailor suit. She probably was most likely coming. She didn't hear their conversations. She finally then saw the two men talking, they probably knew eachother from something. As she saw the real ship, she finally praised herself for not assuming the broke down ship was the real one.

"So...I'm just going to come, No test and all? I mean, You said I was...just a little girl."

Kiang Li

08-06-2012

((You should not know about the manor. You were not in the Role-Play.))

"Ruby." Li replied to the other Ionian as he began to walk up the ship's gangplank. It was a good, wooden ship with an angel figurehead. An angel that reached up to the sun, holding the moon in its hands, and looking up with plea. "Your test will start from here onwards." he replied to the girl in blue cloaks as he proceeded up the forecastle.

Paltala

08-07-2012

((Nah, let's allow them to know about the manor through rumours, it's more fun ))

Mort stood at the bottom of the gangplank, being courteous and letting the others go up before him so he can pull it up. Noticing the way Gabriella was looking at him, he walked over with a smile on his face, "So, I see that you're coming with us. Just so you know, this won't be some fairytale trip, it will be dangerous." Mort explained, looking at her the whole time, "And, I don't know your name, I'm Paltala, and you?"

((I don't tell my real name, Chris Mort, to everyone, only those that I trust. That's why Li knows my name.))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-07-2012

"G-Gabriella." she stuttered slightly in reply. Another blush invaded her cheeks as she walked up the gangplank. "Thank you." she thanked Paltala as she reached the deck of the ship, touching its wooden gooseneck.

Kiang Li

08-07-2012

((Do not spoil anything, though. But, for the name 'Chris Mort', only the people that saw the warrant, such as Li himself, would know your name.))

He nodded and lightly smirked under his mask after glancing at the lovebirds. He sniffed the breeze of salty air and sneezed lightly, spattering unnoticeable bits into the inside of his mask. He jumped up to the rear top deck of the ship, right on its railings, and walked through it. It took a bit of balance to keep him from falling. Besides, he knew how to swim, and that there was a ladder on the rear of the ship that extended from the edge to the bottom. As soon as he reached the other side of the deck, he jumped on the shroud and climbed up, and then he dropped down. He sighed and felt his age as he dropped, feeling a slight pain in his lower back but choosing to ignore it. It must have been sleep deprivation, but he will get some later.

Paltala

08-07-2012

((I know and I'm not, I'm just saying it so people don't get confused as to why I call myself Mort in description yet Paltala to other characters))

Mort watched Gabriella walk up the gangplank, watching the sway of her hips and swish of her hair. After watching for a few moments, he snanped out of it and had a look around, making sure Johans wasn't around. When he was sure that Johans was gone, Mort called out to the others, "Come on! We need to get moving today!"

Kiang Li

08-07-2012

((In one day/24 hours, I will progress the story and those that have missed out have to assume that their Characters are on the ship's deck outside. That is, the opportunity to rock up to the ship is now. Meanwhile I am going to do progress other Role-Plays.))