((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

08-06-2012

"Well, I figured that from the blush and the giggle she gave me when I talked, if she's coming with us, this trip will be interesting in more than one way." Mort replied while walking to the pier. Upon arriving, he noticed Johans standing on the figurehead, "I see you're coming with us then! Fancied a little adventure?" He called up to the bounty hunter.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-06-2012

Johans looked down to the hatted man. "Nope!" he answered, "Just givin' good ol' Destiny 'ere a good inspectin'. Guess what I got ya? Many 'a kegs o' Graggy Ice and many 'a barrel o' water. I got y'all a good load o' food to last you for months, y'ain't starvin' 'ere even if y'all partied all day err'day in 'ere ship." he jumped down and patted the ship's fo'c'sle loudly, and walked down the plank and on the pier. He watched as Gabriella stopped next to him, and they acknowledge the group.

"Grandpa," Gabriella took the man's attention, "Can I ask for something?" she asked.
"What's it?" Johans kindly replied.
"I want to come with them."
Johans closed his eyes, "Don't you think that'll be a bad idea?" he contradicted.
"No, Grandpa."
"What would your parents have done if you asked them the same thing?"
"They would agree. My father was your son-in-law, a sailor, and my mother was someone who liked the sea, remember."
He nodded and opened his eyes, "Alright then. Just come back to the 'ouse and get dressed for your journey."
"Thanks, Grandpa!" she cheered and squealed, skipping back to her house.

Gabriella finally returned, and she was in a nice, shape-fitting one-piece sailor outfit, with a nice sleeved top and a miniskirt bottom. She also wore a bracelet that was her mother's, a golden bracelet with an oval emerald as the centrestone, shining gracefully at the light. She smiled at her good grandfather and briefly looked at the hatted man once again, smiling.

Kiang Li

08-06-2012

He laughed under his breaths, "Well... guess what I am about to tell her?" he said just outside the earshot of the grandfather and granddaughter. He watched the seemingly happy blonde skip her way back to the shop, and soon she returned in an eye-catching outfit. He looked at the man and the girl as they stood next to each other, looking at the group. "So does that mean that we are attended to well enough in this ship?" Li asked. Before a reply could be given, he said: "I need you to keep in mind: I cannot promise to bring you back as much, but I will if I find anything worthy of value."

Paltala

08-06-2012

"Don't you dare tell her, Johans will probably kill me!" Mort exclaimed while giving Li a playful punch on the arm. He watched Gabriella run off to the shop, "Yup...she's coming with us, oh dear." He sighed. However, when she returned, her outfit caught her eye with the way it hugged her curves in all the right ways. While still out of earshot of the others, "She isn't making this easy for me is she?" Mort asked Kiang while smiling and having another look at the ship.

Kiang Li

08-06-2012

"She is all yours. I am married to Ruby, and it will stay like that, even if she dies, I will not replace her." the Shinobi replied. "Come to think of something not relevant, I have not let the rest of us know what we were doing. I will talk about it later."

Paltala

08-06-2012

"All mine hey? Don't you get any ideas there buddy!" Mort shot back, "And surely you should also be telling me what we're doing, all I know is that we're taking a ship somewhere..."

Kiang Li

08-06-2012

"Ruby has been taken by a group of people. I had to find my connections as their power is unmatchable; five men against my wife, and ten against myself, one who pummeled me with the hilt of his sword. Johans has given me evidence already regarding them, and we are taking a ship to Zaun to find her." he stopped in front of the two.

Paltala

08-06-2012

"That's fine by me, so long as I don't die and I get paid, I don't care what happens." Mort replied as they came up to Johans and Gabriella.

Kiang Li

08-06-2012

((I am going to sleep. Well, that and I will wait for the others to catch up.))

Paltala

08-06-2012

((Feel free to input at any time guys, we don't want this RP to be just me and Kiang...))